CrankyMaddog's First Indoor Grow & Journal

re: CrankyMaddog's First Indoor Grow & Journal

Hello all, I'm back from the 19th century. So first....thanks for all the comments while I was away. :Namaste:
So seeds continue to sprout at a great rate, such a sad sight. But other sights have no seeds at all. It is crazy. Do you think the seeds have a higher chance of being female? I have picking some off here and there, but there seems to be a never ending war. Here are the latest pics:

7_9_13.JPG
7_9_13f.JPG
7_9_13d.JPG
7_9_13k.JPG

:peace:

So the fun continues with this grow...when the power went out it messed up my light timer(won;t forget to check that again) and I believe my light was on for at least 24 hours straight. I fixed it this morning and gave them 12 hours darkness and am now back on track. I didn't notice any difference yet, except they needed to be watered, ahead of schedule. What effect do you think this will have in the long run? :peace:

So the fun continues with this grow...when the power went out it messed up my light timer(won;t forget to check that again) and I believe my light was on for at least 24 hours straight. I fixed it this morning and gave them 12 hours darkness and am now back on track. I didn't notice any difference yet, except they needed to be watered, ahead of schedule. What effect do you think this will have in the long run? :peace:

Maddog you know I'm new, but what is a day in month's worth of growth? I think they will recover just fine. Good to hear from you again, started my own journal finally, come on over when you get sorted!!!

Nothing exciting to report. Won't be posting a picture update until Monday. Going to a concert tomorrow night, seeing Furthur play for the first time! Saw the Dead in 95', just before Jerry died, so really looking forward to this show. Happy Sunday to everyone!!! :peace:

Nothing exciting to report. Won't be posting a picture update until Monday. Going to a concert tomorrow night, seeing Furthur play for the first time! Saw the Dead in 95', just before Jerry died, so really looking forward to this show. Happy Sunday to everyone!!! :peace:

Sounds like a blast man, stay safe!! Report back once you return and I am looking forward to seeing some pic's of your girls! :thumb:

you should add your grow journal to your signature so it is easy for other members to find. to add your grow journal to your signature, go to top right, Settings>Settings, left hand side, My Settings>Edit Signature, copy the web address from your first page and paste it into the open window.

you should add your grow journal to your signature so it is easy for other members to find. to add your grow journal to your signature, go to top right, Settings>Settings, left hand side, My Settings>Edit Signature, copy the web address from your first page and paste it into the open window.

Yeah, I do add my sig when posting in other posts, just not my own, saves space. :Namaste:

You still alive after that concert man?

Alive and well, thanks for checking. It was a great show!!! Had such a good time.

Will be posting updated pictures of the plants later tonight. :peace:

[/QUOTE]Yeah, I do add my sig when posting in other post, just not my own, saves space. [/QUOTE]GREAT IDEA

So seeds are a bad sign, yes? I was looking forward to them now that spimp has me scared to death to order them!

So seeds are a bad sign, yes? I was looking forward to them now that spimp has me scared to death to order them!

If it gives you any consolation, you are over 4000 miles closer to the origination point than I am. Mine are almost here. Take the plunge, I doubt the Gov't would spend thousands of dollars on resources to nab one buyer.

Yeah, I am trying to be positive about them. I am sure they are hermies. There is no way they could have been pollinated. Either from the stress of not watering them for time or maybe to much heat...anyways the seeds should have a better chance of being female. And I'm telling you, these seeds are huge. I don't think I have seen seeds this big before...crazy. It's okay I have other things in the works already....stayed tuned....maybe a teaser pic will show up. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom