CrankyMaddog's First Indoor Grow & Journal

re: CrankyMaddog's First Indoor Grow & Journal

DSC016099.JPG
DSC016107.JPG

Shhhhhh....Nothing to see here, just a little peek of other things, please keep moving......:peace:

So hermies can still produce smoke-able bud, correct?

So producing seeds qualifies a plant as a hermie, and here i am thinking it means some type of freakish boy/girl plant. 25 percent of what i come across has seeds. I've had some pretty decent stuff with seeds but have always tried to avoid them. I need a :420: Dictionary.

I am calling them hermies, because I just can't see how they would have been pollinated by a male plant.....the two males I had where cut down way before they could have produced pollen. I mean I could have touched a bag with seeds in it and touched my plants, but the odds are small(5% chance), because I haven't handles seeds since February, way before I started the room. I'm still trying to figure out the exact reason, not all stems have seeds growing...esp. the colas...it is crazy. I just don't know 100% sure...this is my first indoor so it is all new....I do know I don;t want the same results(seeds) next time...:peace:

Hello all my loyal followers and those who are new to my ramblings... It is very close to chopping time....I have removed a fully mature seed from the left plant and with some friends seeds have begun my process for the next wave of fun...Unsure if I am going to do another journal though. I have many projects going at once, at the moment. I think I might document and then journal when all is said and done. I like sharing and getting instant feedback by being part of the community, but it can be hard to keep up with my favorite posters and document at the same time. We will see.

Anyways, here are the latest and greatest photos:
7_26_13.JPG
7_26_13b.JPG
7_26_13f.JPG
7_26_13g.JPG

Dang, more classified things leaked by Snowden (lmao):
DSC017298.JPG

Oh, that is Sheriff, you better be on your best behavior!!! :peace:

:peace:

There are guidelines?!? I never thought to read them..who would have thought, on such a first amendment site...I know the TOS states: "you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violate of any laws."...interesting the last part of that statement. And go on to say, "The owner(s) of 420 Magazine ® reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason." So there you have it...now I know and knowing is half the battle...G.I.Joe....sorry....I'm going to stop now...promise....:peace:

DSC017298.JPG
dang, more classified things leaked by snowden (lmao):
dsc017298.jpg

oh, that is sheriff, you better be on your best behavior!!! :peace:

dharmadog, this ones for you

Okay, okay I know a day late on the update, but it is harvest time, plus I have many other things in the works, been so busy....plus if you ever read a post by myself, I say I have an old lady.....that old lady and I have never made it official and that will happen in Sept....she is starting to drive me crazy with the whole thing so, another excuse for not posting as much as i would..anyways the time to chop is in the next 36 hours...should I go heavy watering and 24 hours darkness, then chop? Do no water and no darkness time and just chop? What will be the best case for my hermies...lol...Here are the pics...

7_31_13b.JPG
7_31_13f.JPG
7_31_13g.JPG

Good Weed Cranky!!!! Looks like I have been the Crank Rabid Dog over the last few days, but it's wearing off!!!

Back
Top Bottom