Craziest places youve toked in?

this thread really got me going down memory lane!! Here is a few:
during a yard sale I held...(what the hell was I thinking? i thought the wrap would smell like the cigars i smoked) i guess the Williams Wonder was more skunky than i thought it would be!!
I still remember when you could smoke in front of cops during the early to mid 70's at a concert and they would just ignore you (i guess there was too many people to arrest!)
Kings Island amusement park on the Lion Country Safari service road in a gas cart.

Hmm. I have smoked on 2 cruise ships (stateroom BA and the 21+ deck late at night) and scored bud in ports...best was Grand Cayman - found a guy at an incredibly sketchy 'fish market'...couldn't understand a word he said, but still ended up with a few grams of nice regs that helped save the trip. Cruising is awesome when medicated; horrific when not.

Other than that, I've smoked in the sleeper of a semi truck...riding with a buddy (not permitted) for fun on a short run...he was getting paperwork in order in the office, I was hanging in the sleeper in the parking lot...:tokin: Hit in the sleeper and exhaled out the window to keep the smell away. :cool:

My most surreal smoke was in the middle of a hugely public park across from a State Capitol. Hit again and again, all over the place...would be ballsy but it was 4/20 with a rally in progress and...well, to say I wasn't the only one smokin'...:snicker: Still felt crazy because I'm normally SO careful about never being seen smoking in public...in other words, paranoid :thumb:

Really awesome thread...I have totally enjoyed the stories of those braver/dumber than I...no offense, by any means! I did plenty of incredibly stupid things as a kid, but they're off-topic here, so never mind...came to smoking later in life when I had more discretion and a strong desire to avoid being caught ;)

So...there must be more stories out there! I have no doubt there are plenty which will utterly trounce my offerings...great! Let's hear 'em! :riskybusiness:

i smoked a joint in the classroom during a test . probably dont believe me huh ?
well theres a trick . you see under the windows there is this thin metal and after lots of hours sitting there i came up with this great idea ! i made two holes in the thin metal and put 2 straws through the holes . i stuck a joint in the straw and put the straw through the hole . and i would just toke through one straw and blow the smoke out the other :thumb:

I would love to hear some details on this if you care to share!

Well I got locked up at 17 for armed robbery, served 30 months....on a 3 year sentence. I got sent to a very rough place, had to fight quite a bit, but started to earn some respect for myself. A couple of guys that were doing some serious time kinda took me under their wing and got me to calm down and quit getting into trouble. They got me to get my GED and take some VoTech classes there. Anyway one of them had a connection somewhere and got some pretty good bud in there. Most guys in the pen that buy weed have to pay $5-10 for a chapstick cap full of shake and have to roll tiny joints with it. These guys were smoking blunts! I still burn bleezies every now and again in honor of them.

Those guys saved my life really. I was probably going to get more time or get myself killed in there, but we'd smoke, talk shit about everything from women to religion and just pass that time as easy as we could. They taught me to do my time, keep a low profile, and stay out of the madness. You know young cats are always talking about how REAL they are, but those dudes were REAL. They taught me that being a thug is a trip down a short road. Much better to go through life without a chip on your shoulder.

I put myself through college when I got out and turned my life around. So now I go to work every day, raise my kids, love my wife and smoke a little bud to keep my head straight. I came to this site to learn to grow my own so I don't even have to associate with that world anymore. But really if it weren't for a couple convicts pullin me to the side and smokin and talkin to me, I would probably still be in prison.

So...that's my craziest place to smoke story!:yahoo:

Native,

WOW! What a story. I salute you for being smart enough to listen to those older guys! It sounds like you really listened, learned and put those lessons to work. You have a very inspiring story and an excellent narrative voice/presentaton. Thank you so much for sharing such a personal and inspirational tale. I wish you all the best in your growing efforts!

OKAY, I smoked on top of the Pali in Hawaii.. Not the part every one goes to.. On your walk to the look out, I veered right and climbed the mountain ALL the way to the top. I... Do not think this is allowed really. But we did it!

This was my 4/20 four years ago. I was overlooking ALL of Kailua and Kaneohe. Completely beautiful and the wind! TERRIFYING! I have heard you can lean into the wind and it will hold you up, I don't remember if I tried it... Good smoke indeed! :yahoo: My friend was blasted after the first few puffs and left me to finish the blunt alone. A task I was up to (I hate tobacco so do not smoke blunts any more, but we used to do this time to time).

It may not be that crazy to a lot of you, but it was facing my fears to me. I am scared of heights! So mountain climbing is nuts to me! Its one of the best views of Hawaii you can ever have, and I suggest anyone who can.. Go see this for yourself! It's the best side of the island in my opinion! :)

OKAY, I smoked on top of the Pali in Hawaii.. Not the part every one goes to.. On your walk to the look out, I veered right and climbed the mountain ALL the way to the top.

This was my 4/20 four years ago. I was overlooking ALL of Kailua and Kaneohe. Completely beautiful and the wind! TERRIFYING! I have heard you can lean into the wind and it will hold you up, I don't remember if I tried it... Good smoke indeed! :yahoo: My friend was blasted after the first few puffs and left me to finish the blunt alone. A task I was up to (I hate tobacco so do not smoke blunts any more, but we used to do this time to time).

It may not be that crazy to a lot of you, but it was facing my fears to me. I am scared of heights! So mountain climbing is nuts to me! Its one of the best views of Hawaii you can ever have, and I suggest anyone who can.. Go see this for yourself! It's the best side of the island in my opinion! :)
Man, I wouldn't do that stone sober! If God wanted me on the side of a mountain He would've given me horns and hooves!

That's really cool though. I bet it was a spritual experience once you were overlooking all that...especially if you were ripped on some goody-good.

Adding to my prison smoking story...We smoked a blunt before my first trip into the sweat lodge. I was like the guy on Young Guns taking a trip into the spirit world(Did you see the size of that Chicken?). That was a deeply spritual experience. The heat and the songs we sang, and the prayers we prayed...the whole thing was awesome. It was the first time I saw Bud as something other than an escape. It's a great tool for reaching another plane(sp?) and getting closer to the creator.:Namaste:

I'm no guru. That's just my thoughts. Plus I'm stoned:tokin:

Man, I wouldn't do that stone sober! If God wanted me on the side of a mountain He would've given me horns and hooves!

That's really cool though. I bet it was a spritual experience once you were overlooking all that...especially if you were ripped on some goody-good.

Adding to my prison smoking story...We smoked a blunt before my first trip into the sweat lodge. I was like the guy on Young Guns taking a trip into the spirit world(Did you see the size of that Chicken?). That was a deeply spritual experience. The heat and the songs we sang, and the prayers we prayed...the whole thing was awesome. It was the first time I saw Bud as something other than an escape. It's a great tool for reaching another plane(sp?) and getting closer to the creator.:Namaste:

I'm no guru. That's just my thoughts. Plus I'm stoned:tokin:

I agree, heights are terrifying! But that is part of why I went through with it. Gotta conquer them fears! But screw sky diving, my girl wants to do that and no, no, no!

You're pretty brave in my book! I don't think I could hold up well in prison, respect to you for both making it and turning your life around. Thats pretty awesome and inspiring if you ask me. And smoking Illegal drugs? IN PRISON? boy, you crazy :bravo:

LOL... since the cats out of the bag... I too have smoked in prison (did other illegals there too), not nearly as tough as it was to smoke in county though. (lots harder to hide that shite in lock down LOL)

I used to smoke just outside the Mental Health facility I worked at as a D&A counselor.

I wouldn't do that shit now... I was young dumb and completely numb!

Mmmmm lemme see...

At my brothers wedding

Outside London Heahtrow airport in front of far too many people... twice lol

Outside Birmingham (UK airport)

in the car with a cop in cambodia

my grandmas house (well, garden when i was "playing with the dog" lol

on a ferry from france to england

in multiple service stations

slap bang in the city centre and surrounding areas in blatant public view too many times to mention when i was a dirty student :)

loadsa danceflorrs and some pretty trippy afterparties :)

i've only ever been gripped once, and the copper didn't even caution me, just told me not to do it again whilst driving (I wasnt actually driving at the time, just sitting behind the wheel of a parked car

I'll pretty much toke up anywhere within reason... if they dont like it, fuck em

:ganjamon::ganjamon::ganjamon::ganjamon::ganjamon::ganjamon:

My craziest place was 6 years ago in a hospital. I went in for back surgery knowing I'd be in intense pain afterwards & stuck there for 5 days. So I bought myself one of those little "smokeless" pipes and packed it & some bud in my bag in preperation for my stay. I'm so glad I did cuz the Morphine drip seemed to be useless. The only relief I got was token on my new little pipe which became my newest best friend!!! ;) ~Ginny

My sketchiest place was in the parking lot of a small police station. It was a small station(10 cars)and I just sparked my bowl real quick.

I ve got 3 places :)
1 in a police patty wagon. i was a mechainic and the local pd would bring the van to us for work so on my Lunch time break or punch break as my co workers would call it i puffed a fattie in it.

2nd was in Animal kingdom in Disney world Florida. And if you been there before or know of the camera/security systems its hard but i was able to spark a fattie walking around the tree in the entrance, it has a name but i cant for the life of me remember it :)

3rd not so special was in county jail

Back
Top Bottom