Craziest places youve toked in?

I used to work at a restaraunt named the "MEDITERANEAN" in Boulder, there was a pizza oven and bar where everyone sat and ate and ordered pies. There was a sink in the back of the pizza stall, we would pack a bowl and boldly smoke right there, cant beleive we never got busted! but in boulder aloott of ppl smoke herb.

Craziest place... Well I better not tell that one but it was 420 feet high next to a Big American Flag. I guess runner up would be at the top of Expedition Everest roller coaster while building it.:smokin:

Nelson Ledges in Ohio is the best place to toke. But the craziest place for me would be on top of Gravity Hill in Bedford PA. It's a road that makes cars coast up hill and liquids will flow up hill. It's pretty intense I recommend going there for a good road trip.

My buddy and I were out of town on a job for work. After the first day, we got a room at a pretty decent hotel, security hall doors ect. So we get settled in and start smokin' that bitch out, when we hear a commotion in the hall. Then we hear 'Who jumped out the window!!? Who jumped out the window!!?' By this time we had gotten the room pretty cloudy. So I look through the peep site in the door, and the hall is full of cops!! So we put the joint out and hoped they wouldn't smell it through the door.
We found out later that the ppl in the room next to ours were selling cr*st*l m*th, and some guy apparently jumped out the 2nd story window to escape.
That was crazy!

Also in a Hooters bathroom
And a Metallica concert

the craziest place i have ever smoked is in a jail cell, well i got booked in for speeding violations but once in there i was thrown in a tank with about ten other people for various violations i had been in there for about 3hrs finally a guy busts out with anyone wanna smoke a j and i was like yea right this is jail. Then bam he pulled it out i was like how the hell did you get that in? well it turns out that he had sown a secret compartment right on his pants line it was a lil hole he would stuff it in there and it would seem just like part of the pants with 2 spare matches i was like how the hell. he struct the match against the wall and lit it, later i asked how he was prepared but he said he knew he was already going to jail because he saw the cops outside his house when he was arrested but before he prepared.

Once, back in 92, before DC became a police state. I smoked a very fine joint with a friend while sitting on a tree branch in the shadow of the Washington Monument. This concluded an amazing paper blottered fuled day spent in our Nations Capitol, my home town. I do believe the tree is still there. Not a chance you could get away with that now. In fact, before that we were tripping balls and having races up the steps to the Capital, and oh if you ever get a chance...Air and Space Museum while tripping was mind blowing. Cya

Epcot. High as fuck all day. After looking for somewhere to sneek off we gave up and just walked through the crowds like anyone else with a cigarette.
Never had a problem and we burned a lot of weed that day.
It was weird.

Not all that crazy but...

I used to play pool in a league, and the bar we played at was 420 friendly. Pretty much the entire staff smoked. So, instead of going outside in the cold, we would toke up in the bathroom.

I've also smoked while floating down the Apple River in WI. This one is a no-brainer because the whole trip is just one big party and EVERYBODY smokes. The downer is when you have your one hitter (the ONLY thing you have to smoke out of for the weekend) dropped into the river by your stoned-out-of-his-mind husband right after you remind him to be careful and NOT drop it. I've always wondered how many pipes, bats, etc are in the bottom of that river...

In the mid-90's, at a Pink Floyd concert (surprise, surprise!). The people sitting next to us sparked up a big ol' joint and passed it around. The concert got REALLY good after that!

I'm sure there's more, but I've smoked too much pot to remember right now!

well i would have to say that the craziest place ive ever smoked in was a chuckie cheeses tube slide. me and my friend were much younger so we went in and there were like no kids so we hit up his one hitter in the plastic tube at the top

another crazy place was under one of those basket ball games at this Putting Edge glow in the dark putt putt place. that same friend and i had his sherlock pipe. It was really sketchy so we left. but not before my friend decided to mark his territory by peeing down there. dumbass.
:grinjoint:

I have smoked up in the Eatons's centre in Toronto, I smoked outside my work at a Macrobiotic Cafe(unfortunately the exhaust fan was set to reverse and it blew the hash smoke right inside.) Of course I got fired over that. Some of the other places are inside a hospital as a patient. I did a lot of dumb stuff when I was younger.

Haha I remember one time when I was younger and I rode bmx I was downtown and wanted to smoke a j so i went over to this darker area and rolled one and smoked it with some buddies and as we rode around the corner its the police dp with cops out front lol

Back
Top Bottom