Re: Post your "Creme de la Creme" of 420 pics here.

IMG_064025.JPG
One of my best grows! God Bud and some White Widow from clones, day 46 of flower and almost ready!

Re: Post your "Creme de la Creme" of 420 pics here.

Thanks...They are in flush as we speak...maybe three more days! Mother plants took 52 days to flower!

Some shots of my organically grown G.D.P. x AK-47 for your viewing pleasure.:nomo: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC082491.JPG

DSC082511.JPG

DSC082692.jpg

DSC082712.JPG

DSC082872.JPG

DSC082722.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Here is some of my indoor Hannah's OG X Super Lemon Haze. Hannah's OG is lemon haze x OG Kush, (I made it for my girlfriend :) ) so this strain is hannah's OG back crossed with a different phenotype of super lemon haze. FUUUUUCK so stoney. Best of both worlds. It is a complete couch lock but your mind is clear and your wide awake. Munchies after 10 minutes lol
This bud was insane, weighed in at 24g's. I smoked every last bit of it and enjoyed every second of it.

IMG_41932.jpg

Hannah's OG X Bubblegum (outdoor)
IMG_31164.jpg

Hannah's OG x Romulan (outdoor)

IMG_31174.jpg
IMG_31185.jpg

and fuckin moldy! such a damn shame. Cant really keep anything from my outdoor this year. Just a few nugs, atleast I got a few nugs to smoke on.

Organically Pacific Ocean grown KC-45 (Brazilian Sativa x Russian Ruderalis) by KC Brains - she's been alive since February and her time is acoming! Her buds are like candy-fruit that's a bit sour to the nose. Rock hard buds.

IMG_35143.JPG
IMG_35164.JPG
IMG_35212.JPG

i see here you have been planting for 25 years ? ummm I was hoping you could help .... am a biggener and i planted a plant ummm , about 2 weeks ago i put it in a bag to start to root now just this thursday I planted it in soil i don't know much of what soil it needs or fertilizer or food ? can you please give me some advice ?

Been awhile since I been thru. I just took acouple pictures of my Sungrown Marion Berry I just cut. Just acouple pic's,

Some final shots of my potted Silver Fox plant before she's harvested. Enjoy! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC092452.jpg

DSC092812.jpg

DSC092781.JPG

DSC092631.JPG

DSC092682.JPG

DSC092762.JPG

Silver_Fox_Main_Cola.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom