420-magazine-mobile1599668370.jpg
this is from 4/12/17. I'm scheduled to cut Aug 1st. Ilovegrowingtomatoes dot com. Jack herer

This has always been a favorite thread of this site... Not like a contest or anything,,, just a little thread to blast your best of your Best Pictures. Like afew other threads here on 420. I have to say something,,, I heard a call about hugging your plants... I was taught from my earilest mentor,, early 70's and He always told me, plants grow at night,,, try laying down on a calm night and listen,, you'll hear all kinds of little noises, leafs uncurling, and plants 'growing'. And the more square inches of green on your plants,, the bigger and better buds you will harvest AND Another thing he preached was 'spanking' his plants could be a ruff hug???????????? Sounds kind of like an abusive relationship, but after years of reading on plants, I'd imagine the plants loved the intense simulation of being hit with that rolled up newspaper he'd hit her mainstem with as we'd make the rounds at night. He did grow great herbs even back then,, considering the genetics available to people back in the mid-70's... It was either bagseed,, or maybe better bagseed? Great pictures peoples... These are site you can show your 'cream de crop' pictures so to all;
Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom