This is my first grow ever. I purchased some seeds from Single Seed Company before they shut down, and one of the free seeds was Dr Krippling Afghan Cow. This is a sativa dominant strain. I can't wait until this finishes.
420-magazine-mobile121127733.jpg
420-magazine-mobile379954803.jpg
420-magazine-mobile491875148.jpg
I can't even fit my hand around it

A few flash shots of my organically grown OG Kush x Grand Daddy Purple cross as she enters day 56 of flowering. Enjoy!:blunt:

DSC0043115.JPG

DSC0043517.JPG

DSC0043812.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Re: 420 Magazine Staff Submitted Creme De Le Creme Photos

All this stuff I awesome almost reminds me of when I was young flipping through the 420 mag thinking it was the coolest thing ever I can remember thinking I'll grow weed like that one day still ain't there but it's just a matter of time

Some shots of my organically grown indoor Bubba Kush x Grand Daddy Purple cross pheno #1. Enjoy!:blunt:

DSC012704.JPG

DSC012267.JPG

DSC012319.JPG

DSC012496.JPG

DSC0125610.JPG

DSC012667.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

I've only grown this one plant, seeing how cheap I am, buying only one seed. I have no idea if this is a stable strain, or if she has 3 or 4 phenos running around. I've had nice stable Blue Dream from them, HSO Seed.But truth be said, I've not heard one peek in the complaint department. And I supply afew well seasoned smokers. Myself,, I am the worse case to really rate a herb. All I get is a buzz. I can't rememeber the last time I got high on herb. Afew giggles at a Family Guy every now and then. But even I can tell it's good smoke. I roll 1/2 gram zig zag joints. And if I can get a buzz twice and have a small roach left,, it's good pot.This plant does NOT like to clone. But will with a little care. I used the dome on my cloner and it seemed to help. Yield,, well wasn't a top producer, but respectable. I'd say she worth a shot.. GL and Keepem Green

I've only grown this one plant, seeing how cheap I am, buying only one seed. I have no idea if this is a stable strain, or if she has 3 or 4 phenos running around. I've had nice stable Blue Dream from them, HSO Seed.But truth be said, I've not heard one peek in the complaint department. And I supply afew well seasoned smokers. Myself,, I am the worse case to really rate a herb. All I get is a buzz. I can't rememeber the last time I got high on herb. Afew giggles at a Family Guy every now and then. But even I can tell it's good smoke. I roll 1/2 gram zig zag joints. And if I can get a buzz twice and have a small roach left,, it's good pot.This plant does NOT like to clone. But will with a little care. I used the dome on my cloner and it seemed to help. Yield,, well wasn't a top producer, but respectable. I'd say she worth a shot.. GL and Keepem Green

im like you i just stay buzzed all day but i still get high on that 5am load the best load of the day wish there was a way to capture that!

Back
Top Bottom