Very pretty. I'm assuming the bluish coloring is just lighting?

To an extent the bud itself had lots of blue and purple tones to it and it was the tastiest smoke i've ever had. To this day i still remember wat it taste like and that was like 1-2 years ago.:love:

Ylu cant thats not the light doing it, look at the little dried up sugar leafs theyre strait purple, bluish, black if that makes sense...wow man that stuff looks absolutly scrumptious...the taste youll never forget..thats awsome, like ten years ago this dude bushy older grower , mentioned bubblegum being awsome, I got a few seeds and that was the end..i believe the strain was actually called bogglegum..i remember the taste, like if I smelt it being smoked id know what it was ....another was yumbolt, very yummy...goose, how did you dry it? Just wonderin how long from the time you harvest toll your smoking?

Re: Post your "Creme de la Creme" of 420 pics here.

so how do all of you put up with payin 85 and eigth i would pay 85 for a quarter of that shit in Canada

GTsAutoAK47xNYCD2.jpg

From my last grow...Great diesel taste, sit you down on the couch watching tv shows you wouldn't normally watch, for hours, lol...

Re: Post your "Creme de la Creme" of 420 pics here.

so how do all of you put up with payin 85 and eigth i would pay 85 for a quarter of that shit in Canada

<PSST!> Don't tell anyone, but I read somewhere that you can grow it yourself.

;)

So many beautiful nugs.
May you all have great healthy lifes with mother natures beautiful medicine. :nicethread:

:bigtoke:

Would love to find a lid of that LRS!

Back
Top Bottom