heres my dankouver nearing day 60

100_30872.JPG

100_3068.JPG

As soon as I have time I'm learning how 2 post pic's I have posted a bunch and there somewhere in cyber space ~~~!!lol I have a pic. of a PINEAPPLE( original)BEAUTIFUL

I'd planned on reading the entire thread before replying, but it's almost daylight and I've got to take a nap or I'll be worthless all day.

This is a Brazillian Haze bud.

snake_feefing_002.jpg

K-2-Mexican haze victorie-Everest queen-KOH-I-Nor

K-2_x_Mexican_Haze_Victorie_X_Everest_Queen_x_Koh-I-Nor_.jpg

Are either of these strains available through one of the sponsors? They look like what you'd find if you looked in Webster's Illustrated under "Sativa, Perfect." <DROOL!>

Here are a few more of the images that were sent to me. All master growers.

555mantisbud4.jpg

Always liked preying mantis even before I knew how beneficial they were. Anything that can have its head torn off during a battle royale with a rival and STILL win - and then go on to eat, fight, and make love (not necessarily in that order) for up to two weeks afterwards is worth knowing, lol.

But that picture... He's saying, "Touch my buds and I will fuck your day UP!":grinjoint:

Have you got one in 1200*800 resolution? That would make a fine desktop background.

Thanks to all who've posted in this thread - special thanks go to those who said a few words about the plant/bud that they pictured.

Note to self: Start reading at post #201.

Nice buds guys, anybody have any pictures of Juicy Fruit? Had some of this not long ago, by far my favorite so far, happened to find a seed in some i had and decided to grow it, very excited for the results.

Nice buds guys, anybody have any pictures of Juicy Fruit? Had some of this not long ago, by far my favorite so far, happened to find a seed in some i had and decided to grow it, very excited for the results.

Courtesy of NoLogo:
juicyfruit.JPG

Although this question/answer might have been more appropriate as a thread in and of itself in our Seeds, Clones & Strains forum, +REPs to you, AmGrowR for searching out pictures for Virtualham. If you find any grow journals of the Juicy Fruit strain, posting links to them would likely be of interest to Virtualhamst as he is currently growing one. It may help him formulate his grow/feeding method and help him decide how "pure" the genetics from the seed he found are.

Note to all: But in the future, would all please post all such questions in our Seeds, Clones & Strains forum both to maintain order and to help others who might browse that forum? Often, members look there when trying to decide on a strain - or when attempting to find information on a strain that they are already growing. (Thanks!)

Courtesy of NoLogo:

Here's a couple even better looking pics of juicy fruit. Courtesy of AJ:

Thank You TorturedSoul. I would have posted journal links but I found both of those pics in the Plant and Bud Photos section.

gonna harvest a monster next week for the 4-20 holiday.... having tons of fun snapping pics to practice with my new camera...... gotta get "that shot" for submission :goodluck: to me!!

check the link in my sig...... adding more pics by the minute.

Back
Top Bottom