Cronichemphog's 2nd Grow Started Medi Bomb #1 and White Widow

Hey My Freind :goodjob:

I don't like to ask any one to do things for me, just my nature. I feel since you offered to help with my AC, any time is OK with me. In other words..any time you feel comfortable is a good time for me. Thanks. :bravo:

Hey My Freind :goodjob:

I don't like to ask any one to do things for me, just my nature. I feel since you offered to help with my AC, any time is OK with me. In other words..any time you feel comfortable is a good time for me. Thanks. :bravo:

ill be giving you a call ill try for today but might be during this week sometime if not today

ok pic time

lets start with the fimmed nycd

DSC015274.JPG

DSC015283.JPG

DSC015292.JPG

heres the medi bomb 1

DSC015303.JPG

DSC015312.JPG

DSC015322.JPG

orgy shot

DSC015332.JPG

yea the tallest ones about 4 inches under the led and no room to move the lights up anymore lol.................

im thinking im might just stick with 2 plants in flower
cause of space issues
maybe even try to use some kinda soil medium and put a 3rd outside
im contemplating about that one since i got like no where to hide it.........

I hear ya. It gets so crowded so fast.

And yeah, sucks to try to find somewhere outside thats "safe"

you know it................

The NYCD looks great! :thumb:

The Med-Bomb......well, it looks like a bomb....all over the place.:circle-of-love:

Maybe a super crop it keep the girl out of the lights.

If you have other plants out side....maybe you could hide one there.
:yummy:

Thanks for your help tonight. :grinjoint:

The NYCD looks great! :thumb:

The Med-Bomb......well, it looks like a bomb....all over the place.:circle-of-love:

Maybe a super crop it keep the girl out of the lights.

If you have other plants out side....maybe you could hide one there.
:yummy:

Thanks for your help tonight. :grinjoint:

np OMM
yea i had some corn and turnips outside i dont think theyre enough cover i got a huge dill plant in a cut 55 gal drum on half a side and some catnip on the other theyre both crazy big and flowering lol also got some sweet basil with some thyme in another third of the drum and the last third of the drum i got some rosemary not quite big yet but somethings been eating my basil so im also worried about bugs outside if i do try and throw one outside
and thanks they all look beautiful and so does your girls..........:thumb:

np OMM
yea i had some corn and turnips outside i dont think theyre enough cover i got a huge dill plant in a cut 55 gal drum on half a side and some catnip on the other theyre both crazy big and flowering lol also got some sweet basil with some thyme in another third of the drum and the last third of the drum i got some rosemary not quite big yet but somethings been eating my basil so im also worried about bugs outside if i do try and throw one outside
and thanks they all look beautiful and so does your girls..........:thumb:

Wow, Cronic. Most of the plants you mentioned are bug fighters any way. Strange that something is eating your basil. THsea may help you with that, he grows basil too.
If you do put her outside, I can give you some Azamax to feed to her, it kills and repels everything we have in Hawaii, but leaf miners, but they don't kill your plants, they just look bad.
:thumb:

Wow, Cronic. Most of the plants you mentioned are bug fighters any way. Strange that something is eating your basil. THsea may help you with that, he grows basil too.
If you do put her outside, I can give you some Azamax to feed to her, it kills and repels everything we have in Hawaii, but leaf miners, but they don't kill your plants, they just look bad.
:thumb:

i actually have a bottle of neem oil but its a pain to mix a batch and throw away what u dont use
and its wierd its only the basil that gets eaten and its even the stem whatevers atacking it
its like i check i see nothing then the next day more is gone

i actually have a bottle of neem oil but its a pain to mix a batch and throw away what u dont use
and its wierd its only the basil that gets eaten and its even the stem whatevers atacking it
its like i check i see nothing then the next day more is gone

OK! It's been a while since I used neem oil. Since your going to put her outside in soil. The Azamax offer still stands. You just add it to your watering schedule every other watering.

OK! It's been a while since I used neem oil. Since your going to put her outside in soil. The Azamax offer still stands. You just add it to your watering schedule every other watering.

cool thx
still not sure yet if i do it wont be anytime soon maybe after nycd is done
not sure yet i still got a litle clone in a netpot so maybe after one of these in this journal finish in about 6-7 more weeks?
might end up popping a new seed maybe another 60 day wonder or a auto bomb
something short lol.............
too much to choose from makes it hard lol

LoL that's the problem with having too many options... like standing in the cereal isle for the first time in 10 years...

lol true dat :thumb:

like i said in my other journal im making my pages grow
lol
damnit last 3 post are mine
ok new pics this weekend
dont just look leave a note post something :thanks:

I'm here! Photos! Entertainment! More More More! I know the feeling. My journal's getting lonely too lol

yeehaa someone is here!!!
lol
its a comin surf
thanks for posting lol

Back
Top Bottom