Cronichemphog's 2nd Grow Started Medi Bomb #1 and White Widow

Hey there, just read the last 4 pages. Everything looks awesome!!! Great job!!
That medi-bomb looks crazy going all over the place!! I love it!

I agree with master-super-cropper-OMM for keeping the height down!!
(and Tie em up...tie em down...Tie them all around.... had me laughing!!!)

I wish I would have been here from the start so I didn't have another 10 pages to catch up on. lol

Well Imma hop in this chute back to the beginning over here and slowly climb my way back up!!

:thumb::bravo:

Man...start telling dirty stories.....that will increase your traffic...or post pictures every day. Your grows are great!
I'm not sure why folks aren't in here. They should be!
:thumb:

i figure i put in pics once a week when you can see a difference
im not a good story teller but you sure are i gotta check your post and see if you continues that last story lol

im still trying to catch up from being out of town for a week lol. i feel like i missed a lot!

nah you dont miss much here on omm's journal your probably like 30 pages back lol

Hey there, just read the last 4 pages. Everything looks awesome!!! Great job!!
That medi-bomb looks crazy going all over the place!! I love it!

I agree with master-super-cropper-OMM for keeping the height down!!
(and Tie em up...tie em down...Tie them all around.... had me laughing!!!)

I wish I would have been here from the start so I didn't have another 10 pages to catch up on. lol

Well Imma hop in this chute back to the beginning over here and slowly climb my way back up!!

:thumb::bravo:

hope you enjoy my grow

ok time for some new pics
i was surprised there was as many posts as there was thanks guys for stopping buy and posting
heres the girls

heres the fimmed nycd clone from a mother that i have thats almost done on my first journal and a sister to another clone on another journal here

oh yea and i super cropped it cause it was touching the light and have no more room to go up lol
also have a wire holding it up a bit cause i just didnt like it bent over past 90 degrees lol

DSC01542.JPG

DSC015431.JPG

DSC015441.JPG

heres my medi bomb #1

DSC015451.JPG

DSC015462.JPG

DSC01547.JPG

ok there they are new pics next weekend as usual
hope you all like it................................................

Nice pictures! :high-five: Plants look great!

The first plant is the NYC Diesel yea? They both look wonderful.
One of the cuttings I had of the NYCD died, the other looks like she will need repotting soon.. Gotta buy more dirt :)

Hope everything is going well for you and your family! Peace!

ok time for some new pics
i was surprised there was as many posts as there was thanks guys for stopping buy and posting
heres the girls

heres the fimmed nycd clone from a mother that i have thats almost done on my first journal and a sister to another clone on another journal here

oh yea and i super cropped it cause it was touching the light and have no more room to go up lol
also have a wire holding it up a bit cause i just didnt like it bent over past 90 degrees lol

ok there they are new pics next weekend as usual
hope you all like it................................................

LOL. I didn't like my NL bent over either, so I straightened her a bit with some pipe cleaner for now.

Looking good CHH!

Chronic--

Sorry I am late getting to your journal but definitely interested since OMM says you're a wiz at growing in small spaces plus you're growing a white widow. Just started germing one of them along with church, blackjack, and a bcn diesel. I will have to try to play catch up. I will start my journal on these once I get them in pots. I would value your input and advice. But the girls are looking really nice!!!

Nice pictures! :high-five: Plants look great!

The first plant is the NYC Diesel yea? They both look wonderful.
One of the cuttings I had of the NYCD died, the other looks like she will need repotting soon.. Gotta buy more dirt :)

Hope everything is going well for you and your family! Peace!

:thanks:
Thsea
and your outdoor grow looks beautiful too
im sorry about your cutting, i still have one in veg maybe ill root a few cutting off that one too.
its still too small but itll get there
and i hope all is well with you and your family also
thanks for stopping by and posting.....................

LOL. I didn't like my NL bent over either, so I straightened her a bit with some pipe cleaner for now.

Looking good CHH!

:Namaste:
i like your 2 lt hempies too looking good for little mini pots

Damn, dude! sorry I'm so late to the party. It took OMM's ad to remind me to come see da kine bud you grow. But it's okay, now...

The fun has arrived!!

lol! :popcorn:

Woohoo
thanks for stopping by man
theres a party here now!!

Chronic--

Sorry I am late getting to your journal but definitely interested since OMM says you're a wiz at growing in small spaces plus you're growing a white widow. Just started germing one of them along with church, blackjack, and a bcn diesel. I will have to try to play catch up. I will start my journal on these once I get them in pots. I would value your input and advice. But the girls are looking really nice!!!

thanks alot queen
unfortunately and fortunately
you can see white widow on OMM's journal i passed it along too him
i didnt have enough space :rofl:
and thanks for stopping by and posting

CHH, I really only wanted one cutting... I didn't know what I'd do if I had them both!!! :) I'm starting to throw out some cuttings actually, got a bit too... Ambitious with the seeds idea.

Queeny!! Seconding OMM, CHH is definitely the one to see for you! I'd even encourage his medium/ style for the small space... He does wonders! He's got me thinking I could even do it!

CHH, I really only wanted one cutting... I didn't know what I'd do if I had them both!!! :) I'm starting to throw out some cuttings actually, got a bit too... Ambitious with the seeds idea.

Queeny!! Seconding OMM, CHH is definitely the one to see for you! I'd even encourage his medium/ style for the small space... He does wonders! He's got me thinking I could even do it!

you are too kind, im a newb at this style of growing
i feel luck has alot to do with it as i mentioned before im not doing this for me, but ill get a taste when i want lol

Back
Top Bottom