Cronichemp's First Indoor DWC 60 Day Wonder & NYCD

Re: cronichemp's first indoor dwc 60 day wonder and nycd

i just want peoples inputs so many crappy ones out there
i hear good things about the 357 ones but theyre made in hong kong
id rather go american since i am one and wanna help support our economy.....

Look at SteveHman's grow and read Choppers post in my Journal for LED users and how they like theirs. :high-five:

alright cool omm ill go searching your journal and looking for the other but probably tomorrow after i wake up lol
:thanks:

alright cool omm ill go searching your journal and looking for the other but probably tomorrow after i wake up lol
:thanks:

He should be by pretty soon.....usually a weekly visitor! :surf:

throw in new pics tomorrow or sat nycd is starting to stretch in flower cycle
60 day wonder stretch is slowing
also will post the pic of the now healed stem that broke and it was ripped more than 50% through so if you ever break a stem and catch it soon enough just like omm suggested tape the sucker up cause if it isnt too long itll heal

throw in new pics tomorrow or sat nycd is starting to stretch in flower cycle
60 day wonder stretch is slowing
also will post the pic of the now healed stem that broke and it was ripped more than 50% through so if you ever break a stem and catch it soon enough just like omm suggested tape the sucker up cause if it isnt too long itll heal

I'll be watching for the pictures.......I want to see the little buggers stretching. :high-five:

I'll be watching for the pictures.......I want to see the little buggers stretching. :high-five:

thanks omm i might not get to do it today but ill get it tomorrow for sure the pics that is..........................

ok heres the update pics 60 day wonder and nycd

60 day wonder full body pic and buds also the broken healed stem

DSC014311.JPG

DSC014321.JPG

DSC014332.JPG

DSC014343.JPG

where the stem brok is center of pic
DSC014353.JPG

DSC014353.JPG

ok a couple of the nycd full and one showing her pubes

DSC014372.JPG

DSC014384.JPG

rooms smellin nice now i like it!!!
:thumb:

Hey Cronic, been keepin an eager eye on your journal and I gotta say that 60 day wonder really is turning out nicely!!! I am trying to figure out why my auto seems so flimsy at certain places? The top of the plant wants to bend over and I don't like it, I'm afraid it is going to break and I even taped it at one point where it looked like it may have began to stress and tear a bit. This just started yesterday after I switched my nutrients to transition between veg and flower because this particular plant appears to be in the first stage of flowering. It was looking a liitle weak before switching the nutes, but began folding over more within the last day... Most of the leaves look healthy from what I can tell and a couple of the secondary nodes look a little flimsy as well. I can't tell if this is natural and should be expected during some if not all of the budding phase, or if I am experiencing the begining of a larger problem I need to act on immediately?

Hey Cronic, been keepin an eager eye on your journal and I gotta say that 60 day wonder really is turning out nicely!!! I am trying to figure out why my auto seems so flimsy at certain places? The top of the plant wants to bend over and I don't like it, I'm afraid it is going to break and I even taped it at one point where it looked like it may have began to stress and tear a bit. This just started yesterday after I switched my nutrients to transition between veg and flower because this particular plant appears to be in the first stage of flowering. It was looking a liitle weak before switching the nutes, but began folding over more within the last day... Most of the leaves look healthy from what I can tell and a couple of the secondary nodes look a little flimsy as well. I can't tell if this is natural and should be expected during some if not all of the budding phase, or if I am experiencing the begining of a larger problem I need to act on immediately?

im sorry to hear that
my top never tried to bend over on its own it was always hard and standing up heading to the light, stem broke because i wanted to bend the top over a bit and let the branches catch up, i was a little to anxiuos to get her to bend but i bent it too much to fast its how my stem broke. you might wanna keep an eye on her in case you have another issue. another thing is i always had a fan blowing on my two plants to help strengthen the stem since they were small, dont know if you use a fan blowing to help strengthen the stem up as she grows. if you have you might have another issue, fortunately theres alot of people around here with alot more knowledge than me here and hopefully someone will see your post and add thier knowledge to your issue.
i myself just feel very fortunate and attribute being lucky because im not doing this grow for me, its for my dads mmj, im just enjoying being able to grow it without worrying about legal issues. i always liked to grow this wonderful plant looks nice, smells nice, vaping it nice too but, if it werent for my dad id just be buying what i use, and funny thing is i havent really touched the stuff since i started doing this for my dad...................:Namaste:

asked omm on his journal he said

The fan on your friends plant is a very good idea. He might need to add a bit of Silica. It is made to help stems become stronger. Even at the stage my girls are in I still add a bit each feeding.

im sorry to hear that
my top never tried to bend over on its own it was always hard and standing up heading to the light, stem broke because i wanted to bend the top over a bit and let the branches catch up, i was a little to anxiuos to get her to bend but i bent it too much to fast its how my stem broke. you might wanna keep an eye on her in case you have another issue. another thing is i always had a fan blowing on my two plants to help strengthen the stem since they were small, dont know if you use a fan blowing to help strengthen the stem up as she grows. if you have you might have another issue, fortunately theres alot of people around here with alot more knowledge than me here and hopefully someone will see your post and add thier knowledge to your issue.
i myself just feel very fortunate and attribute being lucky because im not doing this grow for me, its for my dads mmj, im just enjoying being able to grow it without worrying about legal issues. i always liked to grow this wonderful plant looks nice, smells nice, vaping it nice too but, if it werent for my dad id just be buying what i use, and funny thing is i havent really touched the stuff since i started doing this for my dad...................:Namaste:

I have a fan oscilating back and forth acrocc the width of the tent from on corner to the other... Sometimes I feel the plant may be getting too much wind fromo the fan and I've actually been considering switching it with a smaller one and moving it back further. Not sure yet now.

I have a fan oscilating back and forth acrocc the width of the tent from on corner to the other... Sometimes I feel the plant may be getting too much wind fromo the fan and I've actually been considering switching it with a smaller one and moving it back further. Not sure yet now.

did you see my above post?
omm suggest silica used to help strengthen stems.................:thumb:

ok new pic day
heres the nycd

hard to get a good angle and the whole thing nicely with all the shit in the way

DSC014562.JPG

the nycd starting to flower woohoo

DSC014571.JPG

and some of the 60 day wonder

DSC014503.JPG

DSC014513.JPG

DSC014523.JPG

DSC014532.JPG

DSC014543.JPG

im praying they fill out more lol....................
it should tho its got about 2.5 more weeks i think i forget when it started already lol......

Back
Top Bottom