Crop Kings Northern Lights Auto Fem

Day 65 - gave nutes 2 days ago after flush dried out, 1/2 strength tiger bloom, full strength big bloom, and 1 tblsp bsm ph'd at 6.0. Temps were getting low during dark cycle so I changed the timer on the heated floor to 1 1/2 hr on 1/2 hr off maintaining temp around 69-70deg and running 79deg during lights on. Backed off and raised side lights to acomidate bud growth and raised led also. Rh running about 45%. Started a batch of suger shine and put carboy in tent, figured the little extra co2 can't hurt. Trimmed out the real sickly leaves. Added about 750ml PhD water tonight to make it till tomorrow night. She still looks a little droopy bud not sure if that is all part of the budding process or not. Buds seem healthy but leaves seem droopy???
IMG_20160411_181634276.jpg
IMG_20160411_181654027.jpg
IMG_20160411_181659552.jpg

No she just wants to kick back lol she has been a diva from the get go.... That what happens when you put them in the spotlight at an early age they only want it there way... Spoiled brat lol she still beautiful though!!! Yes she is

Epsom salt when you feed next. During flower you dont want to foliar feed can bring on bud rot or mold

What are your thoughts on using lake water instead of well water, I'm gonna take a sample in the morning and check it with my pH pen not sure about microorganisms in the lake water

I used to work for the water company in the city I live in. There are a lot of microorganisms and critters in there. I'm not sure what they would do to a plant but I know they aren't good for humans. Cryptosporidium, E. coli, Hepatitis A, Giardia intestinalis, and other pathogens are found in top water. In my opinion, it isn't worth the risk if you are going to be consuming the plant. I'm no expert so if someone can correct me I would be happy to listen.

I used to work for the water company in the city I live in. There are a lot of microorganisms and critters in there. I'm not sure what they would do to a plant but I know they aren't good for humans. Cryptosporidium, E. coli, Hepatitis A, Giardia intestinalis, and other pathogens are found in top water. In my opinion, it isn't worth the risk if you are going to be consuming the plant. I'm no expert so if someone can correct me I would be happy to listen.

Agreed no river water lol I live by the Rio Grande Here in Albuquerque and I wouldn't use this water even if that was the last water there was and I need to feed my Vegies or cows let alone my Cannabis lol Just sayin!

When 2020 hits no more cfl bulbs. Most stores here in s.c hardly have them all led bulbs. They say there removing because of mercury.

Sent from my SCH-R530X using 420

Back
Top Bottom