Cross1420 Equals Happy

Hey everyone. Sorry for the lack of updates but life if tough and busy lately.

It's day 50 in flowering. Kushage, purple jack kush, and northern lights all look amazing. They have well established buds and are far a head of g13. Pineapple chunk is right in between those groups. I ended up throwing out ak48 due to the extreme stretching it continued to do. Started growing into the light and was all around a big headache.

Kushage is so sticky and full of tricomes and red hairs.
Purple jack kush is my favorite. Has tricomes on tricomes. Dense purple buds that look like crowns. I love this strain.
Northern lights are big buds, the entire plant looks like 1 big bud. Hairy but dense buds, looking forward to them.
Pineapple Chunk isn't the same as my other one but it is still some nice looking bud.
G13 just kept growing. Now i have 6 bushes that are finally starting to grow there buds. It always was flowering but it grow a lot first.
Ak48 was given to a friend and is now outdoors. Hopefully she survives for him.

Well i still have a lot of work a head of me but it is coming together nice. About halfway through and i'm starting to get really excited. But enough of the boring stuff. Here are some pics of the overall tent.

IMG_41672.JPG
IMG_41681.JPG
IMG_41693.JPG
IMG_41722.JPG
IMG_41792.JPG

Getting down to the last few weeks for most of my strains. Seems like g13 lingered in flower/veg mode for a few weeks. I'm not sure why it blew up like it did but it should be a nice harvest when it's time. I'm still at about 6.0 ph and using --- nutes at full flower strength. I love this stuff and recommend it all the time. Easy to use and my ladies love it. I took some pictures and I'll try to take some better ones here soon. I'm at about 8 or 9 weeks and loving the new strains. Here are some pics for you guys.
20120821_015048.jpg
20120821_015538.jpg

Hey everyone. Things are rolling along just fine. Tricomes are finally starting to amber and the flushing has begun for purple, and kushage.
Northern lights, and pineapple are about a week from flushing and my g13 is about 3 to 4.

I'm still watering full nutes with the water at 5.9 - 6.1 ph. I water everyday and it takes FOREVER it seems like lol. An hour a day at least for proper water/care time. I really like the little plants since i can move them in and out for maintenance and cleaning. I am thinking about going back to growing bigger plants next grow. I just spent to much time watering lol. Anyways enough of that.

Here are some pics

Purple Jack kush is one of the best gifts I have ever got lol. Deep purple nugs with tons and tons of tricomes. I preharvested a small plant to try out and I am very very happy with the smell/taste. I need a few more days of curing in a jar to pull the true flavor out, but still great. Only bummer about this strain so far is the yield. It was pretty small compared to my other strains I have. But won't stop me from growing again just need to figure out how to get more out of it lol.
20120904_223659.jpg
20120904_223640.jpg
20120904_223534.jpg

Dang Cross, I need to stop by here more often! your buds are phuckin perty and dank! NL is one of my favorites of all time. Where is everyone?

I don't know buddy, I've been wondering that myself lol. O well I promised a grow journal and have to say I LOVE BPN. Easy to use and plants just love it. Thanks for the magic juice bro. I still have some G13 still to come, it's finally coming together. I'll be doing a little greenhouse grow in my backyard here pretty soon. Keep an eye out and check it out buddy. Thanks for stopping by

Thanks skyrocket.
I have 18 under my 1000 watt setup. I have been feeding full nutes for the last 2 months. I usually feed everyday a little. I have a reservoir with an air-stone in it so I can give them oxygenated water daily. I started looking back over how others use hempy buckets just recently. Realizing I was supposed to water with just PH water every other feeding. So i watered using PH adjusted water yesterday and tomorrow. Then i'll feed and start going back and fourth till I need to flush at the end. I still have a lot to learn and enjoy the time doing so.

Is there anything I should be doing that i'm not? Idea's and or suggestions are greatly appreciated. This grow is coming to an end in a month or so but will be starting a outdoor grow with my mothers and will be starting a new indoor grow. So please stick around and check on me from time to time. Thanks again everyone.

All and all it was a great grow. I learned a lot and had a great time. The yield was good for the amount of small plants I had. The whole 2L hempy grow is not my style of grow. It seems like to much extra work for the little extra yield you might get. I do enjoy growing using the hempy style and in fact I'm 3 weeks in veg on my new grow. Only thing I wish I did different was have more of the strains i didn't have much of. The G-13 is sativa dominate I think so it took up half my grow space. The worse part about the G-13 is it never got dense it was just big fluffy leafy buds. So I wont be growing the G13 again. As for my Purple Jack Kush, Northern Lights, Kushage, Pineapple Chunk wow just wow.
Purple jack was really really dense purple nugs that just puts a big smile on my face.
Northern lights yielded the most and had strongest head high. Beautiful nugs nice and dense
Kushage looks the best out of them all and has these big dense/fluffy nugs. Great taste and total sex appeal.
Pineapple Chunk taste sooooo good i wish i had more than just 1 lil plant. This next time around I'm making sure to have more than 1.

So like i said this grow was a great learning experience. I got to see these strains grow and now got my favorites setup for a good time.
I would start a new journal but not to many people seemed interested in this one and they take up so much time. But you never know I might do it just for my own sake. For everyone that has followed me thank you appreciate the love.

Back
Top Bottom