Cutting clones after flowering

Noob here and would love to clone my best female the problem is that I couldn't verify sex till after flowering and wanted to know if It's too late to start cutting??? Please and thank you for your help

Its called monster cropping. Flowering clones tend to become very bushy after they reveg. Ive done it a couple times and they rooted just fine. Couole weeks back on veg light schedule and they will go go go

It can be done... I've only tried a few during my growing adventures and they took forever to root. 3 to 4 weeks and the roots grew really slow. It took another 2 to 3 weeks for new growth to appear. You need to have a few small buds on the clone because the new growth will grow from these sites. I also suggest a nice leafy cut because she will need to survive 6 weeks with zero new growth. multiple clones is a must because they won't all make it. A reveg after flower is possible too but not always guaranteed.. hope that helps a lil bit:thumb:

Its called monster cropping. Flowering clones tend to become very bushy after they reveg. Ive done it a couple times and they rooted just fine. Couole weeks back on veg light schedule and they will go go go
Glade to hear you had a easier experience than me. My lack of experience as a new grower made things a little difficult at first. My domestic plant abuse faze, lol

As Twox said...... I have been taking cuttings from flowering plants up to 35 days in. All survive if done right. Need at least 2 sets of nodes with a well established bud too. During production of new roots and growth. They will eat themselves like a Siberian prisoner on the eastern front. Eating there frozen fingers to survive. Expect at least 5 weeks before healthy growth.

These were all cut during flower.

420-magazine-mobile605163714.jpg

See the new growth coming out of the bud. Also the 2 sets of nodes empty of leaves (eat them to survive).

420-magazine-mobile141671219.jpg

Roots, reveagitation ect.

420-magazine-mobile794944290.jpg

27 day flower plant

420-magazine-mobile127440894.jpg

This has been a great help and relief for me.. I thought I was going to have to get another awesome mother to get my clones from. Thanks allot for all the info you all have been great... Thanks again

last_veg_closet_.jpg

the plant in the right five gallon bucket was a clone taken 4 weeks into flower. don't take off the bud! just take a regular clone cutting and do all the same steps as normal. they take longer to root but you save time not topping just light super cropping to keep them wide. plant in the left 5 gallon bucket was just a regular clone and is 6 weeks older. they are GSC and stretch allot tried all kinds of things monster cropping worked best for me. hope that helps.

Back
Top Bottom