Cyco

Agock137

Hey all,
Running cycos full line of nutes in coco, I'm in 5th week of flower, everything lookin pretty good. Got some nice nugz swellin up pretty good.. been hearing people adding bloom boosters to the cyco nutes for bigger yields. Heard great things about cyco but that the yield is slightly smaller
Currently running:
Cyco bloom a and b
Zyme
B1 boost
Suga rush
Swell
Supa sticky
Uptake
Silica
(All cyco)
About the additives, if I added a booster. Big bud or something, would I omit any of the cyco nutes I'm currently running??

420-magazine-mobile812821619.jpg

Green crack at week 5

Im a 6 x 4, on a light mover. Have then room full, another light wouldn't hurt but it's probably not necessary.
420-magazine-mobile963769254.jpg

i dont no much about led as i run hps lights.

but what i have been told is that with led you get quality nugs and hps you get better yields, like i said i dont no anything about led.

im growing green crack at the moment in scrogs, if you decide to grow it again we could compare yields and they know for next time.

Nice. What size hps are you running.. I lst'd mine, didn't wanna mess with a scrog but got the same result of a scrog, probably should have lollipopped a little more but even the lower small stuff is developing pretty well, I think the led penetrates the canopy better also.. and yes I've heard led will give denser and better quality but less yield. We shall see!

Nice set up AG, tuning in for the flower .
If I could afford Kind I'd be decked out with them, how long have you been using it? Im using Cycos A&B at the moment for some of my coco girls, if I had the full line of cyco (next Grow) I wouldn't worry about additives, the cyco line covers every nock and cranny. With my A&B I use CalMagic during veg / bloom and I'm using "Ozzy Tonic" as a booster / additive for flower. The only thing I would add with the cyco line is a beneficial microb, powder or crystal form. I use 420 prem. bac and it does wonders for everything below the pot.

I through some great white in there when I transplanted but that was it.
This is my first grow so I don't have much to compare to but I'm pretty happy with the whole setup. They've been healthy, green, green stems, perky, bushy, no sign of deficiency, monster stalks.. I'll definitely stick with cyco.
And yes kind is frikin expensive, the built in timer and spectrum programming on it is pretty sweet though, and it definitely is an intense light. I'll post some more picks.. still in week 5 of flower.

Higher, where did you get you GC seeds from. I noticed my GC is different than most, I got mine from amsterdam seeds, theirs is a cross of medijuana and chem dawg.. I think others was a cross of skunk#1 and something else..

Higher, where did you get you GC seeds from. I noticed my GC is different than most, I got mine from amsterdam seeds, theirs is a cross of medijuana and chem dawg.. I think others was a cross of skunk#1 and something else..

Hey @Agock137 ! What's up ? I was wondering how your final product came out using that kind led xl750 ? I have the same one and am loving it. Could you tell me what settings on the light you used through SEEDLING, VEG and then FLower ? Thanx a million times : )

Back
Top Bottom