D.K.'s Kush & Cookie Space Odyssey

Lil update. We chopped blueberry. I have found only 6 seeds in the bud I brushed. All look nice and finished.
2015-08-21_10_31_12.jpg
2015-08-21_11_05_07.jpg
2015-08-21_11_32_42.jpg

the clones I used honey on still not taking so I put one of each in my bubble cloned and went to change water and to my surprise.
this in seven days.
2015-08-21_08_26_12.jpg
2015-08-21_08_26_23.jpg

And still doing the nebula and Bubs. They were the product if a fungus gnat infestation. Their growth was unsatisfactory so I went on and put them in a dwc bucket.
Happy growing.

2015-08-21_08_27_00.jpg
2015-08-21_08_27_11.jpg
2015-08-21_08_28_05.jpg

Explain to me, that early (4th one up)shot with hardly any roots is the same plant as the last shot? and how long was that (time).

Explain to me, that early (4th one up)shot with hardly any roots is the same plant as the last shot? and how long was that (time).
Those are cuttings from the 2 animal cookies and one holy Grail that are in flower seven days from cut. They are the three in the pic above them.
The pic below is of nebula, Bubs x papaya,and the other animal cookie.
Happy daze brother.

Good question SBG. Congrats on the Blueberry chop Dusty.

Thick ass buds!!! Foxtails galore.....
:drool:
Thanks man. This one fox tails like crazy the last couple weeks, but we still love her. :)
Six seeds and some Blueberry buds...there's a song in there somewhere..lol...congrats on the nugz :)
Thanks my dude. Hmm might break out the telecaster. Sounding Honky tonk to me fo sho. :)
Congrats on the Blueberry harvest!!!
Many thanks my good sir. Quick question. is yo blueberry an auto?
happy daze bro.
Good question SBG. Congrats on the Blueberry chop Dusty.
Much gratitude Bar. Hope I answered that clearly.

Yes, you did.
Good deal.
I did a little research and I'm still wanting some other persons thoughts on this idea but I think it will work excellent

I haven't given my thoughts yet as I don't understand how you plan on implementing the oxygen to your root system.
I simply use an air pump to supply oxygen.

I'm going to change the air fitting and use it the same way that we use aquarium air pumps so I guess what I'm asking is do you think that by giving them a more concentrated oxygen supply will it hurt my plants? This morning I notice water on the floor my second question is do the buckets and totes sweat alot or do I have a leak some where

I'm going to change the air fitting and use it the same way that we use aquarium air pumps so I guess what I'm asking is do you think that by giving them a more concentrated oxygen supply will it hurt my plants? This morning I notice water on the floor my second question is do the buckets and totes sweat alot or do I have a leak some where

no more air wont hurt the plant water temp will determine usable amounts of oxygen in the res
yes water can leak out if you made holes in the buckets or totes for fittings below the waterline
the other thing is if the water is high enough in the res and the air bubbles splash enough it will form drips on the lid
depending on the angles of the lid the water can make its way to the edge once its on the edge it can easily leak out
I cut old top portions of buckets to attach to my lids to make kind of a skirt has to be top portion of the bucket, but under the immediate lips of the bucket (that is the very top of the bucket where the lips are is cut off and discarded you want the portion just under there cause its flat) that has to be cut off you can maybe get 2 skirts out of a bucket you don't want it too small
so basically some type of skirt close to the edge of the lid but not so close it interferes with opening and closing of container
the splashes that are on the lid reach the skirt and go back down instead of to the edge of the lid and onto your floor
something I figured out since I run my water fairly high compared to other people
when I fill and when I top off daily its about 1/2 inch up the bottom of the net pot so my lid gets constant splashes
from the air

I'm trying to figure out how to send you a picture of what I have going on but I clicked a few wrong clicks
I think cronic hit the nail on the head. I fully agree.
You gonna get a journal going. I'd like to see the machine in action. :)
Yeah buddy, that's the stuff!!! Reeled in a fat Cabezon the other day and thought of ya, not sure why haha. Looking good as ever my dude.

Peace
Trig
Thanks my dude. Hows things going over there?
no more air wont hurt the plant water temp will determine usable amounts of oxygen in the res
yes water can leak out if you made holes in the buckets or totes for fittings below the waterline
the other thing is if the water is high enough in the res and the air bubbles splash enough it will form drips on the lid
depending on the angles of the lid the water can make its way to the edge once its on the edge it can easily leak out
I cut old top portions of buckets to attach to my lids to make kind of a skirt has to be top portion of the bucket, but under the immediate lips of the bucket (that is the very top of the bucket where the lips are is cut off and discarded you want the portion just under there cause its flat) that has to be cut off you can maybe get 2 skirts out of a bucket you don't want it too small
so basically some type of skirt close to the edge of the lid but not so close it interferes with opening and closing of container
the splashes that are on the lid reach the skirt and go back down instead of to the edge of the lid and onto your floor
something I figured out since I run my water fairly high compared to other people
when I fill and when I top off daily its about 1/2 inch up the bottom of the net pot so my lid gets constant splashes
from the air
Thank you cronic couldn't have said it better. :Namaste:
Thank you I'm going to hook up the oxygen concentrator and see how well it makes oxygen bubbles for several of my buckets
Kool deal.

Back
Top Bottom