Damn what did I do?

mcadamjw

As you can see from the pics my seedlings are just starting sprout one of them in the pic has stayed in the rockwool as pictured and has not moved since yesterday. My main is question is regarding the Burmese Kush seedling that took off and got really tall under humidity dome with no lights. I didn't want to put under my 600 watt hps so I ran out got 4 cfl bulbs and a fluorescent tube T5 or something like that. I have a small fan on them and wanted to prevent the Burmese Kush from stretching further. As of yesterday it was standing on its own but getting tall and linkey. After putting under the cfl lights fairly close I woke up to the to the stem laying over on top of the rockwool. I put those little wood pieces in and made her stand up using those but can't stand on its own. Is this plant dead? Do I need to do anything to protect my other seedlings. I don't think the other one in the pic is growing anymore. What could I have done to make this happen and to prevent for my 4 other seedlings? Please help this is my first grow and I'm trying here. Was so happy to see her sprout and think I lost her already.
image3394.jpg
image3394.jpg
image3394.jpg
image3394.jpg

I think these are doing fine? Being new I'm just guessing that they are fine. Not sure i have that eye for noticing certain things yet. How do these look?
image3395.jpg
image3395.jpg

The three look fine - hard to know until a couple more days have passed, but they look fine.

:thumb:

The tall, stretched one will probably be allright too. It's good you propped it up - you'll know in a day or two. And the last one hasn't sprouted? Some strains and seeds take longer, but sometimes it's just a dud.

Did you say you have a fan on them? If so, no, make sure it isn't blowing on the seedlings. They need to be a little older before they can stand up to a breeze.

Back
Top Bottom