Dank's Adventures In Dankland

Yeah Ohio has this 1/10 thing I wish it was 1/8 but Ohio just started doing it last year and Cultivation isn't legal yet so prices are Way up. They dropped $10 a 1/10 it used to be $59.99 for 1/10 when it first started. I am hoping it drops soon

It will once you harvest that big tent of yours.
I am really looking forward to seeing what you and Lopin think of Gold Leaf after I harvest it. I think Lopin may like the Super Critical Bud CBD too. It is supposed to be 23% THC and 21% CBD so I am looking forward to your guys smoke report on those after you try them.

Hey @ilikemsticky the two one left side are tangerine cookies and two one back center are lemon snow cones. Only one out of the four has pistols. It's a LSC.
I'm going to try and veg them bigger before the flip. They are in 2.5's and 3's right now. When I get the pollen gone from the bloom tent and I get males culled out I'll shove them into 7's ftw :D

Screenshot_20200222-072225.png

they look good dank your keeping them healthy you've got them bushed up nice so how far along are they now im thinking you could still end up with more females or are the others showing male parts I sure hope you get what you want! :)
thanks sticky. If my notes are correct they went in shot glasses of water 12\21 . I could be wrong but I both lsc's are chicks. Not sure yet with the tc's. I'm going to wait until my seed run is out and I'm confident pollen is gone in that area. They will be monsters by then, hopefully

I have to mix up some more Promix and EWC with first run amendments for my next DB grow. Its too cold out to do it right now so I am hoping we get a few nice days during the week some time in the next few weeks. I have to go get the Promix too then have my buddy come mix it one day over the next few weeks. I hope we have a few nice days coming up so we can get it mixed

I have to mix up some more Promix and EWC with first run amendments for my next DB grow. Its too cold out to do it right now so I am hoping we get a few nice days during the week some time in the next few weeks. I have to go get the Promix too then have my buddy come mix it one day over the next few weeks. I hope we have a few nice days coming up so we can get it mixed
Hopefully it will warm up soon. I'd love to get mine going too. I'll have enough to get me through a whole year with this batch. Especially when I shut bloom tent down for the summer.
Is your buddy growing in the SS? How is that going for him

Hopefully it will warm up soon. I'd love to get mine going too. I'll have enough to get me through a whole year with this batch. Especially when I shut bloom tent down for the summer.
Is your buddy growing in the SS? How is that going for him
Yes he is but he used SS in the whole pot instead of 1/2 of the pot so I think it has slowed them down I gave him my one Mutant plant and he put it in straight SS so it hasn't grown much. He put the other Super Critical in straight SS too and it hasn't grown much either. They were both started the same time mine was with in a week or two and they are still really small but he has crap lights too so I think that is the other problem he is having. If I have to I am going to get an extra bag of Promix so I can use it in the top part of my plants and give him some to use in the top half of his plants too. His mom is on Disability and they don't have much money so its hard for him. If you ever know of anyone getting rid of lights super cheap let me know if I have to I will get him some lights when I can find some Super Cheap

Today I went out to the love shack with a pump sprayer and hosed down the tent inside and out. Also the whole inside of the shed.
Love sack is neutralized :laugh: I'll do that a few times before anything else gets put out there. When it gets warmer outside I'll bring the tent up to my patio and wash it down too. I have plans for more crosses. Don't want no devils three way :rofl:

Ok that was just wrong :cheesygrinsmiley: Any thoughts on my cleaning methods

Back
Top Bottom