Dank's Quest For Dankness

Here's my veg garden with multiple breeder's and one cross from myself :lot-o-toke:
Today was tent cleaning day. I thought I'd get a pic even though veg is kinda boring.

There's DNA genetics, TGA, Mass medical, Second generation genetics and my home cross. Few have been topped. All are regs except few from DNA which are chocolope and Rocklock

Super clean very nisse

Today I tossed the only Ace of spades from TGA that I had :( it was a male.

2 Kabooms from TGA look like females. Those got put in #3's along with one Rocklock and 2 chocolopes from DNA. Those 5 are in a 4'x8' on 12/12

My farmers fire and limonene queen from second generation genetics are moving slowly in solos. Same with my home cross of Chernobyl x whitewaker kush. If they ever take off I'll put them in bigger containers

Day 28 in bloom. Last night I tossed my only Rocklock, was littered with male sacks :lot-o-toke: was a shame it was a big girl.

I'll get some pics tonight of the four left in bloom. 2 chocolopes and 2 Kabooms.

I have some farmer's fire and limonene queen girls ready for bloom too. Tonight I'll get cuts and toss them in bloom too

Here's the 2 chocolopes and Kabooms

I also took cuts from my space candy and deadly sativa. I'll post some pics as they progress

I am excited for something different.

If you don't mind me asking how long did yours go in bloo
Think it was around 14 weeks, but it was couple years ago, my buddies always wanted me to keep it around.lol..respect on that strain bro, true animal..lol

Think it was around 14 weeks, but it was couple years ago, my buddies always wanted me to keep it around.lol..respect on that strain bro, true animal..lol
Thanks bro for the info :lot-o-toke:

When my lights come on I'll have to decide if I can make room. I'm sure I'll be popping them soon. Seems like good timing to run them while it's cooler time of the year

Seeds arrived :D

I'm stoked to see the fem skunk freebies from dutch passion. My veg tent is overflowing ATM. I think I'll have to wait until I harvest couple plants so I can see about ditching their cuts or tossing them into bloom. Either way I need room.

What's up brother Dank?
Are those yams surrounding your new batch of seeds?:hmmmm: Looks like something my late old man used to eat when I was a kid.🤮

Back
Top Bottom