Dank's Quest For Dankness

Yep those sweet potatoes are next to the seeds. I can't do candied yams, but regular sweet taters are great :D

How's your day going brother
My old man loved both his yams and spam for the holidays or even on vacations. Gross! I could never stomach either of them.

I'm doing okay after having a really bad night where I ate way to many pot cookies that made me feel like I was on mushrooms for a couple hours.🍄 Never again I say!:p

Nice looking colas Dank!:welldone:Enjoy your harvest brother!:high-five:

I grew one a few years back and it wasn't hinky at all. :Namaste:

Had a nice bright buzz, but I had better stuff at the time, so I let it go after one clone.

The last time I posted pics of what I thought was deadly sativa, but I must have been higher than I thought because it was actually a space candy from TGA genetics :rofl:

Oh boy I'm not good at reading the tags on the pots. The deadly sativa doesn't have much frost in comparison to the space candy.
Sorry folks my CRS is getting bad

It's nearly Christmas time :lot-o-toke: I'm smoking some Kaboom #1 it's decent erb for a recent chop with no cure, not as good as the chocolopes but ok

Here's some crappy pics of my deadly sativa and space candy both flipped 54 days ago. SC looks like it's close. DS looks like couple more weeks. I did some defoliation after the pics

The SC is cotton candy kush x space queen

The deadly sativa I have no clue :)

Perfect Xmas Colours on that one!!
It's nearly Christmas time :lot-o-toke: I'm smoking some Kaboom #1 it's decent erb for a recent chop with no cure, not as good as the chocolopes but ok

Here's some crappy pics of my deadly sativa and space candy both flipped 54 days ago. SC looks like it's close. DS looks like couple more weeks. I did some defoliation after the pics

The SC is cotton candy kush x space queen

The deadly sativa I have no clue :)

The color in that first pic reminds me of the old family Christmas fruitcake we kept sending back and forth as a gift to each other for years until it decomposed. Puts me in the holiday spirit. :)
I was gonna eat it the last year; glad I didn't.....

Happy Holidaze brother Dankman!🎄

Back
Top Bottom