Dank's Adventures In Dankland

Good morning people. I have a question about rerunning clones that seem to evolve or change over time. My 24 I have been harvesting at 8 weeks for around a year and a half. This run it's at week 9 and looks like it's going to go another week.
While waiting for my soil to cook I have been using recharge for a tea supplement along with bottled ferts. It's first half dozen runs were with same ferts, minus the recharge. So it's obviously pointing to the recharge. I've only given it in bloom a couple times and was within first 4 weeks of bloom. Recharge is just organic beneficial microbes.

Good side effects are buds are bigger and still as frosty as ever.

Any thoughts

I think it's time I finally enter Dankland o_O but I'll wait for the new thread

Well I just got a email about the seeds I've been waiting for to start the new journal. It's going to be at least another month before they get sent out. So what the hell I might as well wait to shut down this one.

Plus @Teddy Edwards just liked it and didn't shut it down so I might as well let it ride awhile longer. Thanks Teddy for unknowingly looking out for me in that aspect :thumb:

Here's pics of the one getting ready to be chopped. These are from few days ago. I'll probably chop it tonight. Couple more hours till lights on and I'll check the trichs. I usually pull it around day 53 - 55. Tomorrow it'll be at week 10. I did give it recharge tea's few times that I usually don't do in bloom. Other than that I don't know what happened with it's timing

Hopefully everyone is having a great day :D

Back
Top Bottom