Dank's Adventures In Dankland

Everything is good in the garden. Gnat's are nearly gone after the layer of DE & perlite, thanks for that @Preston9mm . Also I think it's not letting the water evaporate as much. So less watering win win :D

Piss on landscaping today. It's rainy anyway. Hopefully everyone is having a great day :lot-o-toke:
Awesome to hear it's knocking them out!
:high-five:

Good morning people. I was chatting online last night while watching a live stream. They mentioned hemp grower's are getting into the CBD CBG market with little to no THC so fully legal. I'm not sold on the CBD craze but I have used some infused body rub cream. Seemed to work. What's everyone thought on CBD

Good morning people. I was chatting online last night while watching a live stream. They mentioned hemp grower's are getting into the CBD CBG market with little to no THC so fully legal. I'm not sold on the CBD craze but I have used some infused body rub cream. Seemed to work. What's everyone thought on CBD

My personal experience with CBD is that it works best when used on a scheduled/daily basis. When I used to take CBD sporadically, I never got the desired effect.

Now, my wife & I both take CBD gummies before bed, and first thing in the morning.

Our nighttime gummies are dosed with melatonin to help us sleep. The daytime gummies are dosed with turmeric, vitamin C and vitamin B-12 to put some pep in our step. LoL

A couple weeks after we started taking them religiously, we both noticed the overall effect was much better. Body aches are decreased, anxiety is lower, and we just feel better overall.
:thumb:

I have a friend that moved to Colorado to buy a slice of land and was growing since before they legalized. Well, he's since stopped growing cannabis and now grows mostly hemp for the CBD, so I can only assume that what you heard is legit.

I have a friend that moved to Colorado to buy a slice of land and was growing since before they legalized. Well, he's since stopped growing cannabis and now grows mostly hemp for the CBD, so I can only assume that what you heard is legit.
Might be something to it. I'm considering buying some of the keif and buds for a personal experiment.

Hey bro thanks for stopping by

Thanks for your thoughts P. The guys I was watching said they were topping off bowls and mixing the CBD hemp flower with there regular THC erb with good effects
I definitely "fluff" my blunts with it.
:thumb:

Generally when I start running low on bud. LoL
It's a milder high, but definitely a try.

I've considered growing a CBD plant but seems some don't test high in CBD. Seems better to just buy some erb that's already been tested, take out the guessing of CBD level.

What's up sticky. How's your day going
I think about growing one that's as far as I get lol :laughtwo: just sitting here watching it rain we got a pretty good rain last night which we need so that's good I want to go over and check on the outdoor plants so ill be doing that its cool today and tomorrow with a gradual warm up to upper 80s so spring will be in full swing in a few days:)hope your having a good day brother.

I've considered growing a CBD plant but seems some don't test high in CBD. Seems better to just buy some erb that's already been tested, take out the guessing of CBD level.

What's up sticky. How's your day going

Check out Annunaki Genetics. He has a Sour Tsunami BX that is supposed to produce some real nice cbd plants and then a Sour Tsunami S1 that puts out high CBD plants. It seems like all phenos they tested of the S1 had plenty of CBD in them.

Back
Top Bottom