Dank's Adventures In Dankland

Never take clones from someone unless you 150% have been in their garden and know they are trustworthy clones. I kinda glossed over so im not sure of what the exact issue was. But man that lesson hurts. Learned it a few times my self

Never take clones from someone unleas you 150% have been in their garden and know they are trustworthy clones. I kinda glossed over so im not sure of what the exact issue was. But man that lesson hurts. Learned it a few times my self
I agree with you and in a normal situation I would not. But I didn't want to lose this one

That's the cut

that wouldn't do much for future sales I think.

IHG has such a huge following right now that I do not think they are too concerned. They are raking in all sorts of cash as they conduct the hype train. They produce frost monsters time and time again with all sorts of great flavors. I do agree that they should atleast give decent freebies. I have seen people grow out some crazy killer freebies from them. I need to try and germ some of the Grilla Dosha seeds at some point, but if they do not work I do have plenty of other nice things to try.

Good morning people :nomo: How's everyone doing today
lol I was just coming to say good morning and see whats on the agenda for today its 45 and cloudy the outdoor plants are droopy this morning they get that way when its cold and damp the humidity out there is 90% so there dripping glad there not flowering hope your having a good start to your day. heading out the door for some walk time see you later bud! :)

Good morning!

Attachments

• 2020-05-14 08.53.44.jpg
    2020-05-14 08.53.44.jpg
    506.4 KB · Views: 31
Back
Top Bottom