Dank's Adventures In Dankland

I tried using de I didn't like the mess then I tried those rocks cant remember what there called I had sticky traps all over I was constantly bumping into them now I just use the captain I would lift the pot out of the tray and spray there I wish you luck bud btw how bad do you have them are they flying out of the pots when you water?

I tried using de I didn't like the mess then I tried those rocks cant remember what there called I had sticky traps all over I was constantly bumping into them now I just use the captain I would lift the pot out of the tray and spray there I wish you luck bud btw how bad do you have them are they flying out of the pots when you water?
They are starting to get to that point in my veg tent. Flower tent is ok so far. But it's only matter of time for them to make there way in there too

yes everywhere even a little on the plants if there not flowering those gnats are on the plants to spray everywhere under everything lift all the pots and spray there it will stink but it goes away ifyou do that youll see the dead fuckers laying all over the place looks like pepper go get em brother. :)
Thanks brother I'll give it a try too. I already have captain Jack's from the spider mites last fall. I'll spray that. Then in a day or two I'll install Preston's DE cake. I'm thinking between the two them fuckers will be goners :D

I sprayed the Doc's last night just before lights off. They look great this morning. Also I don't see bugs flying around so I think it helped. I also gave the tops of the soil a good spray. Today I'll get the DE cakes installed.

Out of the 4 IHG freebies I ended up with one of each. One twisted helix and one purple punch. I'll give the others few more days to see if they surface. Hopefully everyone is having a good morning. Sunny in 50's here today

Back
Top Bottom