Dank's Adventures In Dankland

I have read somewhere here don't remember where that a layer of bark mulch 1 or 2 inches thick is enough of the barrier to prevent them from penetrating the soil breaking their life cycle. I haven't tried it and if memory serves me correct I think it might have been Emilya that said that.
Good morning smokey. That's kinda what I'll be doing with the DE cakes. Same concept but DE shreds them when they try to come up threw it

I do like Preston's DE cake technique. I have used Damascus Earth before by itself and it is a bit messy. so I'm interested to see how this technique works for you. Good luck with those critters!
Thanks bro. I've been following Preston's journal. His DE cakes end up being a hard disk on top. Looks like it works well. Plus I just dropped the cash on it yesterday. Lol

Bugs suck but it's just part of the game. Been growing 6 years now with only couple of times dealing with bugs, so I feel greatful. I'm glad I've never had hemp mites. I'd probably reset my whole garden. Those look like a nightmare

glad you got those the price they charge for there seeds every one should pop sounds like you put a hurt on them gnats there not long for this world :)
I am pretty sure that IHG gives out B grade seeds as freebies a lot of the time. All of my Gorilla Dosha freebies were a little weak looking.

I'm happy to get the two I wasn't expecting to get. But I think they were B grade seeds. That's partially why I popped them right away before they lost viability. They are fems too so I'll get a look at them in bloom.

I'm up potting some clones today and I have a small batch of the DE & perlite mixed. Just waiting for the dust to settle. I was reading the bag of DE it's good for all kinds of bugs, even bed bugs. Must be a safe product. I'll get a pic when I put it in and it gets watered down

I was always under the impression that de needs to be dry in order to cut those bugs up not sure though good luck with your eradication dankman! :)
Thanks brother! I just mixed up 3 Solo's of perlite and 1 solo of DE together, shook the shit out of it and top dressed 3 - #3's I have in veg. Then I misted the shit outta the surface hoping for it to harden or cake up. I think it's going to work great.

Hey bro the Captain's still working too. Nothing flying around fucking with me :laughtwo:

While dealing with the bugs I decided it's a good time to break my no clone rules. I got my Chernobyl slymer pheno back from a friend of Dankwoman. I gave her a clone awhile ago and didn't realize she kept it. She's really flakey but WTH I got my cut back :headbanger:its in quarantine in my shed. It looks great. Hopefully it won't contaminate my garden.

The reveg is a crapshoot. I'm really happy getting it back :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hell ya thats great I killed off my grape ape off my the clones I gave away are still going so I'm going to go get some clones so I can get that back
Hey Dankman I'm looking to buy some seeds any ideas on a good indica
I'm really happy with both my whitewalker kush and 24k gold from DNA genetics. Fems and stable genetics. Both strong AF. Price is good for those too. Both of them are Indy learner's

Well with the good seems there's always some bad. I just did inspection on the test crosses. Both of the Ting X's green pheno's were popping nanners. They are chopped. Only one of that cross left is the purple one. I really hope it is stable. It smells like that old school BB from a stem rub.

Here's the nuts at tip of scissors

She's really nice so far

Back
Top Bottom