Dank's Adventures In Dankland

My Ting has the weirdest smell. Reeks of peppers and spices. I don't know what to think about it. Lol
I know what you're talking about! I love those strange terps!

:thumb:

Had one that smelled like garlic & breakfast sausage... it changed completely during the cure, but that shit was unmistakable!

Can't wait to see how yours develops.

Today I checked the 818 and found shit load of nanners sites all over the colas. Also showing some amber trichs. It's chopped and on the hook. It's clone went to compost. No time for hermie plants. Hopefully it smokes good :)
well I hope it smokes good I hate that stuff its stressful worrying about it pollinating something its a good thing get it out of there and toke it good job! :)

Thanks Sticky I'm glad it's chopped. Once I saw amber I knew it was on :laughtwo: I should have got some pics of the nanners. Amazing how quickly they pop up
overnight I experienced the same thing with a copper chem that's why im leary of the one ive got going rite now time will tell you did the rite thing sounds like it was ready anyway theres never a dull moment! :)

So true! Never a dull moment in Dankland :rofl: Shed tent is just over 9 weeks. I'm going to check out the trichs. I'm thinking Ting is looking close to done
when I was looking at it yesterday I was thinking you could take it anytime but im more of a slightly early pull guy I want mostly cloudy with very little clear I like it on the up side its all personal preference!

I checked the shed tent and all's good. Only one looking finished is Ting. But it's hard to judge her by the trichs because lots of them are purple. I'm thinking I'll chop it this weekend. She's got rock hard nugs. Not the best yeilder but I think it's going to be good smoking erbs. Hopefully they will stay warm, single digits overnight. Yikes :laugh:

I checked the shed tent and all's good. Only one looking finished is Ting. But it's hard to judge her by the trichs because lots of them are purple. I'm thinking I'll chop it this weekend. She's got rock hard nugs. Not the best yeilder but I think it's going to be good smoking erbs. Hopefully they will stay warm, single digits overnight. Yikes :laugh:
you have that all dialed in so you can look at the temp in there from your house don't you I cant remember getting old lol!

Yeah I can see the temps and RH. I'll be fast asleep when it really dips down. It's 16° outside now and tent is 69°. Looks like nearly a full moon tonight with clear sky. Winter has arrived :laughtwo:
you might be ok as long as it doesn't get below 40 does your equipment keep the low temp in a memory so you can look later!

Back
Top Bottom