Dank's Quest For Dankness

Ya but it was funny. I have been having some issues that more related to Megacrop. The pH of the medium is rising because of the high nitrate nitrogen in the M/C. So just easier to manage in hydro as I do like megacrop. I have been looking for a excuse to go back to hydro and I guess this is it.
Mega Crop is the lapdog of Satan... at least thats what I heard.

I think it was Vortex that was saying he's going back to the Trio. There was some issue he had with MC.

Mega Crop is the lapdog of Satan... at least thats what I heard.

I think it was Vortex that was saying he's going back to the Trio. There was some issue he had with MC.
i was wondering about that stuff im using it as a shot of nutrients when it looks like my teas arent quite doing it a shot in the arm sort of thing prolly give it to them 3 times through the grow using that way i dont think its going to cause a problem!

Thanks. I have FF trio I'm hoping I can use for the BB. If not I'll get the gen hydro. Seems simple enough
Its all the same stuff. I dont think there's much difference in base nutes personally. Just my opinion

Are you out there in the wildfire area's. Sticky posted a pic. WTF I don't know how you guys do it out there. Be safe
Nah, in pretty far away thankfully. They was a little one early last week, but they got it pretty quick. Its crazy up North. Thanks man.

The only fire in my area gets me high... knock wood.

Going good Dank, Just catching up on your journal. The way these crazy Sativas are growing I think they will fill up my 8x8 room. Two are having some issues. One flipped around as a seedling and the other I got a little heavy handed in super cropping so 2 of my leaders got topped or fell off from where I had SCed them so I am not sure how its going to grow

wondering if bugs are less of a issue in dwc.

heya friend,, i dunno about dwc but i can for sure attest to less bug issues in any soiless medium,,

for this reason,, and i dunna know if you grow in soil or not, but, using store bot soil 'imports' pests into the mix

spider mites,, thrips, white flies,, i have oh so sporadically enjoyed the company of em all, thx to soil

narry a bug since i switched to hempy.

after years of fighting , but continuous spider mites for years,,

gone. yay.

cheers friend

Going good Dank, Just catching up on your journal. The way these crazy Sativas are growing I think they will fill up my 8x8 room. Two are having some issues. One flipped around as a seedling and the other I got a little heavy handed in super cropping so 2 of my leaders got topped or fell off from where I had SCed them so I am not sure how its going to grow
Hey sucka! How's it going? I know you just answered that, but...

Hey Bob :passitleft: It's been a month since I tore down everything. I'll be starting with new soil, tent, pots, hoses, ect. I'm hoping for no bug return. If they do come back I'll be moving out to my shed. I'm not completely comfortable with sulfur burn in my house. I have a wife that has allergies and is sensitive to certain things. It's why I use HEPA filter everywhere possible. We also have no carpet in the house. So with her sensitivity I'm guessing she's not going to be happy with a sulfur burn in the house.

I have a insulated 12'x16' shed I have grown in before. But I'm in a really cold area during winter, so I'd have to supplement heat if I moved garden there. Plus air in summer. That's a last resort.

Anyway welcome and post anything anytime bro :D

She wont be allergic to sulfur 420% on it as its an element. All life needs sulfur here on earth. The problem is some life like the spider and hemp mites ingest the very very small ions (yes that small) and they die so does molds and mildew.

I could send you some to let her smell it and see. I have a 10 lifetime supply here. It works and the plants love it. Good on you for no carpets. Took us a few years but we got rid of them in our last house. Makes a huge difference. Tile and wood are good.

The burner works by melting the sulfur to a specific temp 140C that melting gives off ions as the sulfur turns to a liquid state. Those ions float around the room and thats it. They are so small you need an electron microscope to see them maybe. Ions as in single atom size. These ions are pure sulfur. No cleanup required. I just shut the door to my grow space in the tent or the room run it for 3-4 hrs after lights out turn it off turn on the fans go to bed. Done. No more hemp mites and no more PM and happy plants.

She wont be allergic to sulfur 420% on it as its an element. All life needs sulfur here on earth. The problem is some life like the spider and hemp mites ingest the very very small ions (yes that small) and they die so does molds and mildew.

I could send you some to let her smell it and see. I have a 10 lifetime supply here. It works and the plants love it. Good on you for no carpets. Took us a few years but we got rid of them in our last house. Makes a huge difference. Tile and wood are good.

The burner works by melting the sulfur to a specific temp 140C that melting gives off ions as the sulfur turns to a liquid state. Those ions float around the room and thats it. They are so small you need an electron microscope to see them maybe. Ions as in single atom size. These ions are pure sulfur. No cleanup required. I just shut the door to my grow space in the tent or the room run it for 3-4 hrs after lights out turn it off turn on the fans go to bed. Done. No more hemp mites and no more PM and happy plants.
I notice 1 thing when jr battling pm with sulfur is you need to get to the root source of the pm allbeit dirty ducting or just 1 spot the air blows in with the mold. Or itll just keep blowing right back in and contaminating over n over n over till u find the problem. But sulfur works super good for pm never had bug problems but i hear it has some positive effects towards some bugs too. I just hate that stench . Over here in wa big 502s use it as a pre cleanse before they allow plants in 10k square feet warehouses where theyll have there plants vegging and what not . Definately sure theyll never use it in flower. But damn does that shit help with pm. Id burn it in a 200 square foot shed and itd olmost give off a web like residue on everything especially cords or chains or what not even being 99.3% pure sulfur.

I never got any residue. I use 99.9% pure sulfur. Some burners burn at a higher temp. I made sure to get one that only does 140C some go to 190C which is high and likely what they use in those large scale greenhouses/grow houses.

Yes the problem with PM is the spores. You need a clean room to keep them out. I'm about as close to a clean room as you can get in a home. We run Merv 13 filters that filter out corona virus/viruses and also any mold spores etc.

I did find an issue with one of my AC units with a clogged condenser drain that had accumulated water in the drain tray. Likely the culprit indoors.

Outside I can't do anything other than run mold resistant gear. Once I did the sulfur burn all issues with bugs and molds = gone.

The smell wasnt that bad tbh (for me). I was worried at first. I sorta can smell it when its running but not really. In the room yes all I do is shut the door. When I turn the burner off the next morning I can barely notice. After the door opened and filters on I cant tell.

I have a 12x16 shed I'll be using IF they come back. Lol

It's partially insulated. I'm considering sealing it off with spray foam. Installing a small split. Only big issue is heat. Electric heat is too expensive to run when it's in the teens. It's way too far for a gas line. But I do have power in the area. I could do a 50 service in there.
Hopefully it doesn't come down to that. But time will tell. It's already got 30 amps. I grew in it last fall under 1k HPS to help with heat at night.

I'm bored AF so I'll post some pics of that run in the shed

Back
Top Bottom