Dank's Quest For Dankness

Totally agree with you PC. Great discussion. It's really cool to read everyone's system or methods :D

Here's the sprouts chugging along. I have them under my 4k 300 watt LED fixture. It's dimmed down as far as possible. I'll start dialing it up a touch soon. I typically start seedlings under the canopy of mature veg plants. Out of the direct light.

Hopefully everyone is having a great day :lot-o-toke:

looks like things are going good bud its going to be fun watching the pheno hunt good luck brotha :) this is what im doing rite now!:hookah:
wq sift

Attachments

• DSC_0029.JPG
    DSC_0029.JPG
    1,002.4 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC_0028.JPG
    DSC_0028.JPG
    903 KB · Views: 13
After going perpetual for awhile you forget about how slooowly seedlings are :laughtwo:

So as I mentioned earlier on smokies thread, maybe others. I'm going to setup a dwc bubble bucket just for fun when I get clones. I like tinkering with projects. I think I have most of the stuff to setup one. I need a net pot and ferts. I have fox farm bottle ferts maybe I can use. Should be a fun project

After going perpetual for awhile you forget about how slooowly seedlings are :laughtwo:

So as I mentioned earlier on smokies thread, maybe others. I'm going to setup a dwc bubble bucket just for fun when I get clones. I like tinkering with projects. I think I have most of the stuff to setup one. I need a net pot and ferts. I have fox farm bottle ferts maybe I can use. Should be a fun project
maybe you should talk to @Grandpa Tokin thats how he grows my son grows that way to and on his last grow he used an organic tea im not sure how he did it but this time his crop was considerably tastier if you do go with that i can ask him what he uses he grows very nice hydro weed ask @Pennywise

Adjust ph daily and change the water weekly. Keep water temp as low as possible. Use an enzyme cleaner like Z7 or Z9 in Canada also hydrozyme works well. Don’t use full strength nutes since the roots are in the solution 24/7.

Adjust ph daily and change the water weekly. Keep water temp as low as possible. Use an enzyme cleaner like Z7 or Z9 in Canada also hydrozyme works well. Don’t use full strength nutes since the roots are in the solution 24/7.
Thanks. I'm following few journals. I'm just doing it out of curiosity. I would like to see a friggin tree tho :laughtwo: I already have almost everything I need so why not

I'll be growing it in my basement here in the winter. I figure the bucket sitting on the cold cement floor might help water temperature.

I want to see a tree like Wembley @Stltoed grew :laughtwo:
Haha. Be careful what you ask for bro! I was damn close to running out of room haha

Back
Top Bottom