Dank's Quest For Dankness

Hey Bob :passitleft: It's been a month since I tore down everything. I'll be starting with new soil, tent, pots, hoses, ect. I'm hoping for no bug return. If they do come back I'll be moving out to my shed. I'm not completely comfortable with sulfur burn in my house. I have a wife that has allergies and is sensitive to certain things. It's why I use HEPA filter everywhere possible. We also have no carpet in the house. So with her sensitivity I'm guessing she's not going to be happy with a sulfur burn in the house.

I have a insulated 12'x16' shed I have grown in before. But I'm in a really cold area during winter, so I'd have to supplement heat if I moved garden there. Plus air in summer. That's a last resort.

Anyway welcome and post anything anytime bro :D
IF... you decide to burn sulfur be sure you remove your lights and other expensive electrical stuff from the area. If removing isn't an option bag everything. Sulfer can be very corrosive.

IF... you decide to burn sulfur be sure you remove your lights and other expensive electrical stuff from the area. If removing isn't an option bag everything. Sulfer can be very corrosive.
Hey thanks brother. But it's just not a option inside the house for me. I might have to move my garden to my shed if they come back. I'd be okay with sulphur out there. Dankwoman would be pissed if I tried it in the house. Her allergies already cause her enough grief. I'm just happy she puts up with my shit already :laughtwo: Don't want to be single living on microwave burritos from the gas station :D

Maybe next time try some bigger pots and see what you like best.
Smokey is right. Try a 25 gallon! I like a lot of roots. I recently did half compost, half FFOF... plant was happy as hell, it did 10oz in a 3x3.

Hey thanks brother. But it's just not a option inside the house for me. I might have to move my garden to my shed if they come back. I'd be okay with sulphur out there. Dankwoman would be pissed if I tried it in the house. Her allergies already cause her enough grief. I'm just happy she puts up with my shit already :laughtwo: Don't want to be single living on microwave burritos from the gas station :D
Yeah, it didn't sound like you were into it. A friend of mine THRASHED his lights and meter, thousands of dollars in damage. Looking out for you bro!

Your 3 hours behind our time. I saw a article about death valley broke hottest worldwide temp record. Previous one was also there. WTF I never realized Cali was so dam hot
108 in Ontario Cal. Tomorrow thats pretty rare

We hit 96 and boy does it frigging take a toll on them ladies!!.. had to water like every other day it seemed . Indoors were ok but my outdoor its like they shriveled and i had to hit em up with massive amounts of water. Show u guys that new green hluse i put up, its pretty gnarly. No fans in their het but i see a good breeze runnin through their. Should i go buy an air mover or maybe a 6 inch charcoal fan and filter with some oscillating fans be required in an outdoor green house?

unless you're worried about smell, just fan/fans should suffice...a box fan at the door and the vent(s) open should do it...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...:hookah:...

this one is outside its the orange bubba in a 10 its a pretty good size plant about 4x4 ft. i dont like them drooping in the hot sun 102 so she gets another small watering in the afternoon.
Dam sticky they are going through some water.

I know nothing about growing outside. Someday :D

Hooks advice sounds right tho. Just get good air flow makes sense to me

Fastass this weather is great! Hopefully it was a good day for you brother
they use up some serious water when its a 100 degrees and windy with rh about 20%

Thx guys yea... i let them go 5 6 days at a time b4 watering and they were ok behinning of summer but now since the 80 and up degree days im watering every 3 or 4 . Harder to get nutes out there so some had some i believe nitrogen deficinecy started turnin yellow. When they wilted some branches fell out but there still in vege and i made some pvc cages for em was putting em up last weekend but im thinking im just gonna transfer them to a 100 gallon fabric pot x2 or so and see what happens lol. I am worried about the smell though sort of so i got a 6 inch duct fan and filter ima throw in there some how??? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Figure ill reuse my 3 gal pots from the flower room in bout 2 weeks once my main stock is done. Heres some pics what i got going on atm with the new green house . Any suggestions would be awesome. I believe once i put them in the 100 gallon pot theyll grow massive gonna use alot of 2nd gen promix. I didnt have any bugs or pm so hydro supplier said itll be fine.

Attachments

• 15977940241471201963963535403545.jpg
    15977940241471201963963535403545.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 25
  • 15977940483972260383904794881818.jpg
    15977940483972260383904794881818.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 29
  • 15977940756748008525294856871356.jpg
    15977940756748008525294856871356.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 25
  • 15977941107162529677602178964013.jpg
    15977941107162529677602178964013.jpg
    977.3 KB · Views: 27
All those were totally root bound i think b4 i transplanted inton7 n 10 gal pots... but after transplanying they totally turned green and lively grew so quick. Now i believe theyve filled those pots and arent probally too happy about it. So thisbweekend or next my flower room will be harvested and ill reuse the old promix with some kind of micro nutrient granule and just start feeding again. Ill probally pull my mondhi pump out of the flower room and keep a 50 gsl resevoir drum of water on hand inside the green house and feed nutrients accordingly since in vege still now. I bet thatll make em super duper happy hopefully get em 6 or 7 feet tall ill be topping em like crazy when i get them in those 100 gal pots. Ill be prolly putting everything thats in my vege room out there too and judt take 3 or 4 different clones of what i like the best. All the new strains look awesome like the platnum yeti headband etc. Ill prolly keep the ak47 because it smells and taste so unique. But free lighting in the green house so cant pass that up. I dont know how to hook up the ventilation in the green house yet since i have 3 open vents. Maybe if its pulling air out of my green house itll come through those vents and out through the charcoal filter?? Or will i need a 10 inch filter and fan instead of the 6 i plan on putting in there? Any green house pros or knowledgeable advice i need some help guys.

Back
Top Bottom