DankWolf's 1st - Multi-Strain In Soil - Fall 2015

Forgive my ignorance - but what's up with the ponytail? Are you going stir crazy in the cold north and playing dress up with your plant or is it to provide more light or a little of both? :hmmmm:

:laugh:
Little of both honestly :loopy: Ladies love attention, it helps it really does.
Both help, the attention, and Atrain's method of giving more light to undergrowth of autos.

Mine isnt an auto, but i like where his head is and decided to play around.

Blaze, we all live in a beautiful planet. Look around, pay attention to your surroundings , I'm sure you can find something you can truly appreciate. Aside from your plants, lol!

Yeah you're right. South Africa is a beautiful place. I still think you guys have beautiful views though.

LOL!!

Most of us (middle class) live in gated communities though. Still a beautiful place though, and has it's advantages and disadvantages. I suppose like any other place.

9:50am, sunrise over the mountains, -13f
Wheres my hottub!?

With bagseed 1 gone. Next up is bagseed 3 planned to enter flower chambers in next few days.
Unsexed afghan kush roughly 2week till flower chamber transfer.
Fem dragons breath, vegging for unknow time..

Enjoy the cold :battingeyelashes:

I was enjoying it so much that I headed to Juneau where it was 40 degrees warmer and snowing like crazy! That pic, sunset and temp just looks too familiar.

RIP Annie. We hardly knew you!

:circle-of-love:
Bob

Yeah you're right. South Africa is a beautiful place. I still think you guys have beautiful views though.

Had no idea.. Thats purdy cool!
Theres a few good bands to come from down yander. Me likes ill nino.

South Africa? South freaking Africa? My camera would rape the sunsets out there! :rofl:

Well said :laughtwo: think id say the same, tho alaska has by FAR the best sunsets ive seen. One of my best is hanging on the wall in one of the pics on previous page.

I was enjoying it so much that I headed to Juneau where it was 40 degrees warmer and snowing like crazy! That pic, sunset and temp just looks too familiar.

RIP Annie. We hardly knew you!

:circle-of-love:
Bob

Never been. Maybe someday before i whither away!

Sorry you didnt get to know annie very well, i suck at sharing info. Not that i dont want to.. Poor memory, time, memory..

Annie provided me with an abundance of info on what NOT to do.
Its dead and still helping!
..one of its clones, was headed for the trash. Pulled it up and top 1/3 of dirt/roots came out. Ripped much of the roots off leaving a tiny tiny bit, theb repotted...just to see if itd survive! 24Hrs later has yet to wilt. (possible nute burn from FF soil)

1118151333.jpg

Blaze, we all live in a beautiful planet. Look around, pay attention to your surroundings , I'm sure you can find something you can truly appreciate. Aside from your plants, lol!

The Mother Earth part of my personality wanted to reach right across the web and hug you close buckaroo. :laughtwo: :green_heart: I couldn't even give you more rep points.

This was my favorite read today. Thank you. :hug: :love:

I would absolutely love to live in Alaska. I've entertained the idea and pass it on to what Older Grower would call "she who must be obeyed" and she shot my me down. It looked like duck season over here. Sweet Sue nice to meet this side of you, hope we can get on each others Mother Earth Father Time level, I can go on for hours, especially with some good smoke. Your hug is happily and gracefully received. :Namaste: :passitleft: Dank, good job experimenting I wish I had the same gull as you. I'm terrified of hurting the poor babies but you gotta learn somewhere right!?!?!

the re root test, being on a clone from a hermie.. It should be dead, so it doesnt take much gull experimenting on this one.

A benefit of alaska, were surrounded by willow.
re rooting the clone lets me see how good willow-water works :morenutes:
Cant say its the willow, but its alive and well. Id estimate 85% root mass was ripped off. 15% and alive is impressive.:passitleft:

Edit: looked at the picture again, theres nothing there:laugh:
Closer to 92/ with 8%left

Hey! I'm curious about the willow water. I've read about it before and while I'm not currently set up for cloning it sounds like a good tool to have in the arsenal. My neighbor's pasture down the road is lined with willow trees. Not the graceful weeping willows, more like the trashy disintegrate in a wind storm type willows. Does matter which kind of willow?

Happy Thanksgiving, Dankwolf. Hope you have some moose on the spit and a goose in the roaster!

MJ is one tough plant, guess that is why it got stuck with the slain name "Weed" because it is hard to kill as a weed.
And yes any willow will work, I had a friend who graphed a corkscrew willow on top of a weeping willow, looked funny as hell.

Hope you have a great thanksgiving Dank, and all of Danks followers:love:

Hiya DW.... I hope all is well in your garden

Happy thanksgiving to you and the US guys n galls...

I trust your day is going well, where ever you are....

I keep just staring at your views from your house, mother natures beauty is abound in your neighbour hood...

A snowscape gets me everytime

:high-five:

Hey! I'm curious about the willow water. I've read about it before and while I'm not currently set up for cloning it sounds like a good tool to have in the arsenal. My neighbor's pasture down the road is lined with willow trees. Not the graceful weeping willows, more like the trashy disintegrate in a wind storm type willows. Does matter which kind of willow?

Happy Thanksgiving, Dankwolf. Hope you have some moose on the spit and a goose in the roaster!

Nope! Doesnt matter, all willow species contain IBA, which is the common ingredient of many commercial reroot products.
The willow tree bark contains natural root development hormones that can be used in the vegetative propagation of a new plant. The willows hormones are so powerful that even a stem from a willow tree as large as a human thigh can take root if placed in damp soil. This magical root development hormone, called “Willow Water,” can be made from the branches of the willow tree.

Theres more!
Not only is it a pure source of IBA (almost guarantee corporate reroot solutions are cut with non esssential 'filler'), but it also helps,with disease defense.
The Power of Propagation

In doing research on willow water, the research team first had to learn just exactly what is in the willow tree that gives it these immense powers of propagation. Two substances or chemicals that are present in the willow bark are Indole Butyric Acid (IBA) and Salicylic Acid (SA). These are naturally-occurring chemicals that have been used for numerous applications over the years. IBA is present in high concentrations in the actively growing branches of the willow tree, and stimulates rapid root growth and development. SA is a plant hormone that improves the plants’ defenses against disease. The combination of these two hormones allows for rapid root development and protection from diseases in one single application.
Rooting with Willows

Willows have been a family business for nearly 100years. This article and others ive read, havent determined the best place to harvest willow - ie.. New growth/old growth/up high/down low..
..personal experience..
Newish shoots from around the base of the tree, 1in diameter or less, reroot themselves fastest.

No moose on the spit, no geese either. Do have a fat bowl calling me!
Happy turkeyday to you and yours! :Namaste:

Subscribed DankWolf.

Back
Top Bottom