A-Train's Autoflower Test Run - Ponytailing & Low Stress Training

What's up fellow growers.... I have a little test run and I wanted to showcase a few methods I use to train my autoflowers.... well start the small ones of with the ponytail method.. if you are not familiar with that method please stick around for a bit and check it out. Later in the grow if needed I will introduce some LST to maintain an even canopy for flowering...

I have three strains to share with you all.....

Himalaya Blue Diesel... this is a strain that has been around for a bit and the only info I got from SS is that the strain is new and IMPROVED so well see what that means later.

Dr.Feelgood is the second strain and it is known for being small :(
They claim that it has been "reworked" for bigger yield. We shall see.

The third strain is Orange Himalaya Diesel ... this is an unreleased strain and 420 fam will be getting the first view of them grown out.

I'll be running one of each strain in a 5 gal smart pot filed with Pro-Mix BX.... I am still a bit skeptical of the Dr.Feelgood so I potted an additional 2 of them in a 7gal smart pot... I sure hope I don't comeback to regret this decision later but we'll handle it in stride.

They are currently around 4 days and being begged under a t5 hood until my current auto run finishes up wich should be in a week or so.
Then the will be moved into the 3x3 secret jardin with the mars 2 1200 watt panel set to full spectrum . 20/4 will be the light schedule of choice.

They will be fed the Advanced Nutrient Expert bundle from day 10 until flush and will follow the feed schedule outlined in the link in my sig.

I'm not expecting the usual Big gals that come our of my tent but hey ya never know well see what SS has bred into these strains and go from there.... as long as their happy and healthy I'm happy....

Really nothing much to see but a few sprouts but I'll post a pic or two later... happy growing folks

re: A-Train's Short Stuff Autoflower Test Run - Ponytailing & Low Stress Training

Come one come all.... Hell I'll be the first to say I'm a fan of rifleman.... those hydro girls are gonna be legit for sure... thanks for checking in guys much appreciated... well get rolling in a bit

Kind words indeed. Still learning, hope I never stop. My dream would be to apprentice on a large commercial operation. One day my state will go legal and I want to be knowledgeable enough to be in demand. Or not...I just enjoy growing.

re: A-Train's Short Stuff Autoflower Test Run - Ponytailing & Low Stress Training

Your always welcome in my parts Marz.... glad to see ya..you got that 1200 running yet?

Nope not yet, I need 2 of them to replace my 1000 HPS or I need to get my house finished n build another room. Either way it will be up n running shortly!

WHAAAAAT does that mean a January POTM run ???????

Absolutely! I've got some new hybrids I'm getting ready to flower and with the genetics there's got to be something special.......unless they all males which wouldn't be the first time.

I hear ya! It's pretty hit and miss with regular seeds. I've been really intrigued with autos for outdoors but the few I have tried were nothing to brag about. I decided to just grow a regular plant this year n force flowered it and had great results. I'm thinking it must have been genetics with the autos I used.

Back
Top Bottom