A-Train's Autoflower Test Run - Ponytailing & Low Stress Training

Lot of bud for a small pot like soda pop plants. I wonder how many of them u could fit in a 3x3 tent without risking to much touching and rot....... Iv ordered a xbow lol can't wait for it to get here..... on the other method of booooom. If I tryed buying that here that armed response would be at my door before it even arrived lol...... got the cal mag now too

What's up folks....

Happy day here in my neck of the woods . Got my Dutch Passion 2016 line in today !!!

Think Big
Auto Lime Daquri
Auto Colorado Cookies
Auto Brooklyn Sunrise
Auto Night Queen

Too bad I have too many prior arrangements and too little space to drop them now. I am going to create a perpetual Autoflower only journal coming up... the multiple journals and being all over gets hectic sometimes. So next up after the current short stuff plants is "White-N-Bubbly" x4 from mephisto genetics then it's gonna be the DP Auto Colorado Cookies and Auto Brooklyn Sunrise x2 each

What's up folks....

Happy day here in my neck of the woods . Got my Dutch Passion 2016 line in today !!!

Think Big
Auto Lime Daquri
Auto Colorado Cookies
Auto Brooklyn Sunrise
Auto Night Queen

Too bad I have too many prior arrangements and too little space to drop them now. I am going to create a perpetual Autoflower only journal coming up... the multiple journals and being all over gets hectic sometimes. So next up after the current short stuff plants is "White-N-Bubbly" x4 from mephisto genetics then it's gonna be the DP Auto Colorado Cookies and Auto Brooklyn Sunrise x2 each

Those new strains sound delicious - what an exciting opportunity! And a perpetual auto flower grow by Atrain would be a must-see for this newbie. As many journals as you want to run, I'll be there :)

late but subbed Mr atrain has taught me a lot

Atrain just wanted your opinion please , Day 11 will pony train for 5 hours a day

DSC_5411.JPG
DSC_5412.JPG
DSC_5416.JPG

Be safe

20160124_204148.jpg
20160124_204155.jpg

Sorry the images are sideways I uploaded them from my computer through my phone long story. BUT Wanted some advice to whats happening with the leaves on this baby. The top ones look like theyre crowding. and the middle ones look like they are drooping a lot. Please let me know!

Back
Top Bottom