A-Train's Autoflower Test Run - Ponytailing & Low Stress Training

Day 35
Mutant Dr.Feelgood, still no sex and not autoflowering
20151129_063701-1.jpg
20151129_063709-1.jpg

She looks like she's got a great personality though.

It's in light addicts signature.... and there's not much to pick in my little brain lol... I read the page and for the type of growing some people do it would create a beautiful plant in a Scrog or trained the way LA trains those massive plants then back builds the buds to all be uniform and LOOK perfect

He claims it does not help the yield of his plants. As soon as I read that I lost interest lol.... I'm not cutting anything on any of my autos unless I believe it will increase yields... just my opinion

Nice set of picks mate
That about yield and back building made me chuckle I'd of been exactly the same lol
Iv been hunting small game since I was a boy. Problem here is it can only really be small game our licensing laws are so strict (not always a bad thing)
We can only legal own a air rifle under .25cal and under 12 ft lbs which is a bit boring but it makes u perfect your aim as nothing short of a very good shot will do

What about archery? I have nothing less than a hoard of guns and I hunt every thing from dove quail and pheasant to wild boar and white tail deer.... but I'm a sucker for archery kills on the bigger game.... I can use a 300 caliber rifle and kill them any day of the week but it takes skill to get close with the Ole bow and arrow...

Do they have limitations on that there?

Eeee iv just looked the Mr Train and to my amazement there's no restrictions on bows and crossbows. I can buy a crossbow with 150 lb pull and fires at 350fps for the equivalent of $150. When weigh it out the weight of ammo vs the fps that's way yayyyyy more than 12ftlb thankyou for pointing me in that direction

You'll love it my friend.... if your only restriction was on permits for guns NOT permits for bigger game then your in business.. put it this way. I use a traditional bow for hunting because it's more difficult and a better challenge . .. if you get that crossbow it's almost the same as a rifle. Those things are so fast and accurate you can make kills out to 60 even 70 yards....

I'd looked at them in my younger years and forgot about them. When u mentioned them yesterday I went strategy on the net to check laws and prices followed by 2 hours of hunting videos on YouTube of People taking hogs and deer. Restrictions/laws here are.....
Hunting for bigger game requires permits
Hunting for small game requires landowners permission
Rifle limit is 12ftlbs
Pistol limit is 6ftlbs
Bow/crossbow. ..... no limits which is amazing
A full firearms license is required for rifles and pistols in excess of the above. Shot gun and .22 bullet rifle is first step license but checks are very strict plus home visits at will and bigger calibre is rarely granted.

Your gonna have a lot of fun if you have hogs there.... they are a nuisance and ANY farmer with wild hogs will more than let you kill them all ..... they damage farm lands into the BILLIONS of dollars annually in the u.s.... they have removed all of the restriction on HOW AND WHEN you can kill them in the U.S

He'll they even sell guided hunts in Texas where you ride in a helicopter over farm lands with machine guns to shoot them!!!

Sounds cruel but hey. Whats cruel is a farmers daughter having to go hungry or aquire hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt to go to college because a wild pig put the family out of business.... I say death to the pig before that happens

Back
Top Bottom