A-Train's Autoflower Test Run - Ponytailing & Low Stress Training

atrain so why exactly are they in ur tent?u dont seem happy about this.and to allready kno that results arnt great? i hope all the bud u finish up with gets u wrecked;)

I was asked to test the new strain and the others that were "reworked" so I said yes ...... it won't happen again with small strains... I have some average size 100 grams plus Mephisto "White-N-Bubbly" I'll be running next so they should do good... then it's Dutch passion "Think Big" I already got it in but I have agreed to a grow off with a fella elsewhere on the canna web so I can't blow it off

Well get around to it I promise. . I think 1 on 1 "Think Big" should do us justice? I have a few already I'll hold on to them and we can pop them after my next run..... we're pretty close to each other in our grows I'm sure you can work it out......and think big should be in the seed banks in January from what I was told so I'm sure your local 420 sponsor seed bank can hook you up by then

Well get around to it I promise. . I think 1 on 1 "Think Big" should do us justice? I have a few already I'll hold on to them and we can pop them after my next run..... we're pretty close to each other in our grows I'm sure you can work it out......and think big should be in the seed banks in January from what I was told so I'm sure your local 420 sponsor seed bank can hook you up by then

ok mate ur on its a deal;)best of luck ha ha.think big will be in my next selection.and true mate our grows are pretty same time frame so will work out peach;)

I've faced the reality that the tiny pots I run are an art project taster garden, grown just as much for the aesthetic value to me as for the produce. When I set up next year they'll be allotted their own stealthy space so the major space is free for some serious auto runs. It'll be good to finally get back to a straight auto run and see what type of yield I can get.

i feel like we should be placing bets or something?

i feel like we should be placing bets or something?

No need to place bets after the grow is over I will open a new thread with the final pics and allow the community to pick a winner.... we would go off of weight and not that beast and I don't have complete respect for each other it would be too easy for either of us to fudge a weight so a vote would be the best..... or at least that's how things are handled in my grow off elsewhwer

Back
Top Bottom