A-Train's Autoflower Test Run - Ponytailing & Low Stress Training

Watttttt I thought this was a new thread but doesn't look like it at 17 pages lol I'm sued now And guna flick back for piks and opening details :)

Like I said brother not much going on here... happy healthy and SMALL.. they really aren't even big enough to train.... oh well sometimes you have to cut your loss es .... I promise not to disappoint after this run ;)

Thank you for stooping in though I respect you as a person and a grower and it's an honor to have you here my friend

20151128_094952-1.jpg
20151128_094935.jpg
Day 34...

Proper update tom.... the plant in the front left is Dr.Feelgood and is yet to sex, may need a light schedule change bit that's not happening if so that 0lant will be veggies out til all plants are harvest then flowered 12/12 in T5 closet. The front right are 2 feelgood in a 7gal and so far they love each others company. Back left himalaya blue diesel, back right himalaya orange diesel

Wanted to share my White Widow photoperiod. The only training she's received is a week of ponytail training at around 3 weeks old, and fan tucking throughout the entire grow. She's 4 weeks in flower now, with around a dozen tops, very bushy. Around 18 inches tall.

On the right.
IMAG071813.jpg
IMAG071511.jpg

Back
Top Bottom