A-Train's Autoflower Test Run - Ponytailing & Low Stress Training

re: A-Train's Short Stuff Autoflower Test Run - Ponytailing & Low Stress Training

Welcome nicholas.... here the deal folks.... if your a hard core photo grower... that's what you do keep doing it... for the new guys autos are a valid choice to help ....PERFECT ... the basics first... for the photo guys who have a 3 or 4 or even 5 month off time that the weather permits 0 growth... you need/want more crop... a healthy group of autoflowers will fill that gap perfectly just learn them and the things that make them thrive....cram them in a closet and grow the shit out of them for a buffer.. it may open your eyes . Just remember to keep it simple with them..

re: A-Train's Short Stuff Autoflower Test Run - Ponytailing & Low Stress Training

Damn! Page #2.
Oh well ...

:ciao:

Here's a himalaya blue diesel. .... they all look the same pretty much. .... I'll begin most updates on day 10 so you can see the before and after when we start the AN line up

20151030_132758-1.jpg

Just a quick question about autos in the outdoors. I was under the impression that since autos start budding automatically wouldnt that mean if i put a plant out in say April and if that strain is a 60 day strain then wouldnt that make a harvest in June?

Just a quick question about autos in the outdoors. I was under the impression that since autos start budding automatically wouldnt that mean if i put a plant out in say April and if that strain is a 60 day strain then wouldnt that make a harvest in June?

Yes.

Cool, i see how this could be very beneficial when it comes to evading LE. I know there are some that dislike autos and fem seeds but it just seems to me that these new crosses have many great benefits, and add more growing options that did not exist before. There will always be regular photo seeds for those who want them as well.

Yep ypu are correct.... lots of old school photo growers who grow for profit make valid points about autos....

The strains can have many different pheno sometimes that inconsistency is not good for them... and when you find the perfect pheno and potency. It can't be cloned and used for years there after..

They say the auto fem business was only created to make more money and put a monopoly on the seed industry...

These are both valid points..... BUT I'd your growing your own meds or you and a few others... and can't waste time with males... or have a single small space you want to ALWAYS have plants in... then autos just make sense.. and what's a photo grower to do with those 3 to 5 months they can't grow outside if that's how they grow... pop a few autos in an indoor tent... it just helps fill the gap of seasonal crops.. not saying there for everyone ... there not but more folks would find a place for them if they didn't listen to all the old stuff or had a bad experience when they first came out

Ok guys nothing doing here... sprouts aren't very exciting... there all healthy as of now so well update when they turn 10 days old and we start the feed....

I'll share this with ya til then... this is a Sweet Seeds : Ice Cool Auto. It's a little sample project for a friend I didn't want to take up room and I wanted to see what I could do in a tiny 1 qt pot.... she's still being fed the AN expert line though

Day 21 or so I think
20151101_092058-1.jpg
20151101_092107-1.jpg

Cute little tyke.

Back
Top Bottom