A-Train's Autoflower Test Run - Ponytailing & Low Stress Training

re: A-Train's Autoflower Test Run - Ponytailing & Low Stress Training

Just payed for my new calmag posted info on my grow think u will like the choice mate;) happy growing every1;)

Also atrain how long ur beans expected life span seems we both have little babies growing at the same sort of age.my autos 7 days old tmz;) keep up the good work

I think it is a rule here on 420magazine that you cant have a journal without lots of pictures.
I'm going to start disrupting the class if I don't soon see more pictures :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey Atrain,

Hope you do not mind but a new member posted a thread on spacing for his LED lights which I tried to answer but apparently he thinks since he has an auto-flowering that somehow that makes it different from other plants as to light requirements. I told him that he should check out this thread and get the advice of true auto guru growers.

Oh and I agree with Cole.... More pictures please.. they are dandies!

Oh i completely agree with you but sometimes I think people see auto and assume that you drop a seed in the pot toss a light over it and come back in 90 days and start smoking your weed. After all it is "Auto and all" Now when they are able to get them that Auto I will be growing nothing but autos all day long :rofl:

Oh i completely agree with you but sometimes I think people see auto and assume that you drop a seed in the pot toss a light over it and come back in 90 days and start smoking your weed. After all it is "Auto and all" Now when they are able to get them that Auto I will be growing nothing but autos all day long :rofl:

That's right, isn't it? :cheesygrinsmiley:

Well what the people want the people get... day 9... next pics will be day 15 after they have had there first 5 feeds...

Himalaya Blue Diesel
20151103_133631-1.jpg

Himalaya Orange diesel
20151103_133644-1.jpg

And 3 Dr.Feelgood
20151103_133656-1.jpg
20151103_133717-1.jpg
20151103_133734-1.jpg

The Dr.Feelgood have shown to be a little unstable so far but this was my suspicion from the start that's why I potted 3... we have one who appears normal... a slight mutant... and a Lil Ole bitty gal as well

They are so cute at that age. All look great!

Thanks for the wisdom Doc. I tried some LST and it really showed wanted effects after only few hours...Crazy..

Back
Top Bottom