A-Train's Autoflower Test Run - Ponytailing & Low Stress Training

re: A-Train's Autoflower Test Run - Ponytailing & Low Stress Training

Yeah that is what I would love to do, put 4 in my 3x3. Because I have 4 strains & would like to run them all in my first grow I just don't want to get too crowded. Idk if you remember or not, but I plan on running northern lights, dark devil, white widow, & jack herer. Do you think I could fit all 4 plants in the tent ? I was thinking maybe only 2-3 and try to grow them big with your ponytail and lst techniques !

See I was thinking those would grow to big, wonder If I should order some other seeds to run with the NL & jack herer? Same with devil & WW? What do you think or recommend, strain wise? If I was to go thus route and order a couple more seeds. I really like some of the fast buds and Dutch passion strains

A small sturdy short producer i recomend.blueberry bliss auto;) worth a look a produces fat smelly colas:)

Now then camo i found it were i get seeds.search them on seed bank u use cnt remember the bank they came from as i can buy single seeds at a time from mixed seed banks but all through the same site if that makes sense;) she is a beautiful smoke;)

yay, pictures!

I like the mutant looking plants. It's funny sometimes when they get all lopsided and weird. Some huge leaves with little bitty ones on the other side.

Looking good sir!

Here's my sweet seed small pot project.. I like this little gal she has spunk. ... she's on day 27 now

3 more days I'll update the other girls
20151107_114001-1.jpg
Screenshot_2015-11-07-12-00-11-1.png

Back
Top Bottom