A-Train's Autoflower Test Run - Ponytailing & Low Stress Training

re: A-Train's Short Stuff Autoflower Test Run - Ponytailing & Low Stress Training

Without a doubt, and can't complain about having a variety to choose even if it's not much! What's your thoughts on air pots atrain? I was thinking on using those cause of the lifespan of autos being set that it would increase root grow for bigger plants. What do you think?

re: A-Train's Short Stuff Autoflower Test Run - Ponytailing & Low Stress Training

A train....
I'm n.

Atrain, I remember reading in one of your other threads that you don't water to runoff, as nutes are expensive.......im just wonder if you flush on a regular basis, and how frequently?
or do you even see the need to flush at all?

I was doing a flush at the halfway point up until my last grow because I was scared of lockout due to running salt nutes.... but when I contacted Advanced Nutrients they said if I'm running the ph perfect line there is no need to flush... I ran the last autos with no flush until the last week to help flush before harvest and they were healthy with no lockout issues

re: A-Train's Autoflower Test Run - Ponytailing & Low Stress Training

Sweet I am getting in on the ground floor.
Autos intrigue me, though not sure if I will ever actually grow any, but one never knows.
I have a ton of questions but will wait till the end of your grow since chances are you will be answering them along the way without me even asking them.

Subbed :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom