The DDA crosses I've done and finished are great, GDP and ACDC

Fun fun fun

DDA x ATF would be a fantastic option

Think I have like 5 seeds from it, all I got

May add that to this grow list.

The DDA crosses I've done and finished are great, GDP and ACDC

Fun fun fun

I’d really like to try the DDA x GDP. :battingeyelashes:

I’ve been floating on DDA in one form or another for days. Lol! This morning I looked over the stocks and made my decision on which chemovar to spend the day with coming into the New Year celebration.

It’s been another devilish day. :slide:

I’d really like to try the DDA x GDP. :battingeyelashes:

I’ve been floating on DDA in one form or another for days. Lol! This morning I looked over the stocks and made my decision on which chemovar to spend the day with coming into the New Year celebration.

It’s been another devilish day. :slide:

DDA x GDP sounds amazing. Only question is which GDP?

I remember being in the bay smoking the original GDP. That got me hooked.
I haven't seen DARK PURP since then either. These are the strains that made me love the purple color and search for similar chemovars and taste.

@Chris Scorpio what's the craze with atf?
I hear so much about it... but cant find anything on a full grow or what the hype is amongst growers.

DDA x GDP sounds amazing. Only question is which GDP?

I remember being in the bay smoking the original GDP. That got me hooked.
I haven't seen DARK PURP since then either. These are the strains that made me love the purple color and search for similar chemovars and taste.

@Chris Scorpio what's the craze with atf?
I hear so much about it... but cant find anything on a full grow or what the hype is amongst growers.

My GDP is supposed to be HIS GDP, but not sure of the actual reality of it theses days, but it is fantastic, my fav smoke thus all the crosses I've done with it

ATF is a very sativa dominant smoke Van tried and has turned into a favorite among those who have tried it. It's on Parr with Jack Herer, I'm my mind, with energetic and high

It's another fav of mine along with the CBD strains like ACDC and Candida

The color of DDA is the best I've ever seen and seems dominant in all my crosses so far

I prefer smoking indicas but sativa in capsules is a very energetic high

So lovely Kismet.... :green_heart: Mine are just getting started. May they look that good going forward.

On the 9th I take off for three weeks. That'll be during the time they enter heavy veg. I'm planning to let them go natural, with no training at all, DDA 10 in the veg tent, and the other switched into the flowering tent when I return. They'll probably both be blooming when I get back. :battingeyelashes:

They're three days apart in age. It'll be interesting to see how long it'll take the little one to catch up. Lol!

28 days eh? Ok. I’ll play by your rules beez. Lol!

From an earlier Kushtie, post:
dda-bud-1.jpg

dda-bud-2.jpg

dda-bud-3.jpg

Those DDA are such beautiful plants. I don't particularly care for smoking it, but I almost always have one growing. I love the plant itself and am in love with the aroma from the middle to end of flowering. This one is in my flowering tent in 11/13 lighting.

Back
Top Bottom