Dark leaves and curling down?

leblanca

Hello, i grow aeroponic HPA and my plants are currently in early veg, i noticed they started to curl down and are darker than usual but my ec is of 0.5 or around 350 ppm , lowered it from 0.6 so im really low in fertiliser and i water for 2 sec every 5 min, moved from 2 sec every 4 min, so i dont think its too much water, what could explain why the leaves do that?
20220215_185913.jpg
20220214_171532.jpg
20220216_055637.jpg

My guess would be, first reduce the amount of grow nutrient you are giving her by 1/2

What is your temperature and humidity % in the test and water temp.

What kind of nutrients are you using?
Also, don't run out of nutrients in the middle of the grow; just water will not cut it.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,
Tok..
Here is my tent temp and humidity.
Screenshot_20220218-201726_UbiBot.jpg

Im at 0.5 ec, now by diluting the reservoir, i was at 0.6, thinking to add more to be at 0.4. Was at 40% dosage of feed chart, will move to 30% at reservoire change in a few days. Also change my spray interval to 5 min from 4 min.
Using emeralt harvest with all the additive, been using that for my 3rd frow now.
My water is at 18c ( picture of blue lab guardian)
The root zone is also at 18c
Leaves temp around 21-23.

@leblanca Is that the famous Rudeboi from Big Sur Cali? Good luck with your grow!

Hmm, not the one I'm thinking of. The Big Sur Rude Boy was an alien-looking ruderalis plant... I've only heard legend of it.

Back
Top Bottom