Dar's Diary 2020

DanserDar

420 Member
DateEventSeed DataNotes
12/11/2020Dropped SeedsBlue Dream Auto Feminized (Original Kush Seeds)
THC: 20%
Flowering time: 50 - 60 Days
Chemically balanced tap water aerating 72 hours and chem tested.
Placed in dark tent on warming pad at very low heat.
12/12/2020No Data
12/13/2020Showing signs of root tap

DateEventSeed DataNotes
12/13/2020Dropped SeedsHidden Pastry (bag seed found from disp)Chemically balanced tap water aerating 72 hours and chem tested.
Placed in dark tent on warming pad at very low heat.

Welxome to 420Mag!

Any grow info? More info you provide the better as people like to know about all the juicy details...and pics aswell. ;)

This is my first grow attempt so I do not have any grow info at this point. I have 2 tents a smaller 2 x 2 x 4.5 and a 2 x 4 x 6. Mars-hydro ls 600w series for both for now. Doing dwc so the basic setup with clay pebbles await the kids. Using Fox Farm Big Bloom and Grow Big as recommended by a friend but as mentioned in the first sentence my very first attempt at growing my own. Im like a nervous mother at this point hence the journal. I figured it would be good to document what works and what does not.

Ah yeah for sure sounds good to me. Since its your first attempt feel free to ask as many questions as you want. If your going the hydro rout make sure those nutes are the hydro version not the soil. Also get yourself a good ph pen and tds/ppm pen youll need those for sure. Anyways good luck and hope all goes good. Ill be watchin this.

This is my first grow attempt so I do not have any grow info at this point. I have 2 tents a smaller 2 x 2 x 4.5 and a 2 x 4 x 6. Mars-hydro ls 600w series for both for now. Doing dwc so the basic setup with clay pebbles await the kids. Using Fox Farm Big Bloom and Grow Big as recommended by a friend but as mentioned in the first sentence my very first attempt at growing my own. Im like a nervous mother at this point hence the journal. I figured it would be good to document what works and what does not.
Thanks for the info.

Yes document everything, this will definitely help you. Especially when we tend to forget details and can't remember what we did last time lol

Feel free to ask away , its what we are here for ;)

@Cannabomb62 totally. Pen check, hydro liquids vs soil check. Fox Farms should put the feeding schedule on 2 different pages however you could easily read the wrong schedule lol.

Thanks to all for the support

Back
Top Bottom