Deltadubie's New Grow

did the rippening ferts and that would be super P fert n p k not k as mentioned above..

the kool bloom powder im using is n p k 2 -45 -28

Really long pistils on this strain.

I expect my Golden Tiger to get too tall for my light height and will do some pruning :bong: on them to put them where I want them. I expect the Tiger to act like the Panama in this regard.:hmmmm: I'll be sure and tag you when I start, more than a month away probably.:hmmmm:

Really long pistils on this strain.

I expect my Golden Tiger to get too tall for my light height and will do some pruning :bong: on them to put them where I want them. I expect the Tiger to act like the Panama in this regard.:hmmmm: I'll be sure and tag you when I start, more than a month away probably.:hmmmm:

like i said.. think i needed to trim earlier.. should have, when going 12/12 at latest..

like i said.. think i needed to trim earlier.. should have, when going 12/12 at latest..
I hear you. I cut a couple stalks shorter on the Fuel D.OG and the buds just fattened up like yours. When I did it to the Panama last year, the buds didn't get just fatter, they became two spears that grew together reaching toward the light. They were offset by a small amount at the base but they got huge. I'll look for before and after pics.

Back
Top Bottom