Demonic Angel Needs Forgiveness!

420-magazine-mobile2025478444.jpg
420-magazine-mobile750755549.jpg
420-magazine-mobile156784058.jpg
Good morning and welcome the Babies..

And here we grow baby .

Hey angel help lights came on and I got roots shooting out my pots lol what do I do ?
420-magazine-mobile1413729086.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1369976141.jpg

They are going to air prune themselves. Keep them growing Joe. That's why you have fabric pots lol

Thank you sorry was freaking out I've never seen this happen

Yes they're absolutely doing awesome, that's what you want to see with fabric pots. When you water are you getting plenty of runoff?

A bit yeah sometimes like if I run a gallon through I wait til I hear it start to drip then add more until I get a steady sound . Does that make sense then it goes right into a 5 gal bucket so I can test individual run off which Larry cane out at 383 today so going to up feeding I'm thinking . Thanks and so Marty to crash your thread angel .

A bit yeah sometimes like if I run a gallon through I wait til I hear it start to drip then add more until I get a steady sound . Does that make sense then it goes right into a 5 gal bucket so I can test individual run off which Larry cane out at 383 today so going to up feeding I'm thinking . Thanks and so Marty to crash your thread angel .
It's OK Joe. Like PW said runoff ppm is just bullshit in my eyes. It's going to be different then going in. It's just to screw you up since your plants are doing very well

Don't worry about runoff ppm if you don't have any issues, just another number to complicate things

Can I run those nute from run off through again next day or should I have fresh charge in every day ?

Back
Top Bottom