Dennise Growing Under A Znet4 In Soilless Medium With Growology

Promise dennise,it was a joint.super potent.but I havnt smoked it years.see that day.I swear.it was nightmare.it actually scared me further away from cannabis.I actually can't rem how I got back in2 it again.but see the last place I lived,the stuff I was getting was making u get double vision after 2 joints,u actually felt drunk.I'm convinced some sort of LSD is being put in2 the street stuff,cause I've smoked proper homegrown,an its a completely different hit,more chilled, an giggles.NL plant I grew made me laugh like nothing I've experienced b4.that was a funny plant.

Then again I live in northern Ireland. Maybe thinking about men walking about in masks adds 2 the "discomfort" of taking mushrooms.And the scariness of faces.

Oh are you talking about the white mask?? They are scary. I don't understand exactly what it all means. I know it is about the new world order but being from the USA has protected us from a lot of things you have to deal with at least until now.....
I am a major conspiracy theory nut it seems so I best not get started on here.....
I have always wanted to go to Ireland... I am part Irish..... The pics I have seen are beautiful..
I haven't done any of those things in so many years and to tell ya the truth I never had a bad experience and had a lot of experiences... but wouldn't do it again on a bet cause I am scared of it now so am pretty sure I would react badly from it...
What you say about x is true. When it first came out in the 80's here it was not made in a bathtub by some tweeker. I would not touch it with a 20' pole now but I wouldn't do any of it now pretty much for the same reason.... Hence the reason I grow my own meds. What is sold on the streets is garbage and heaven only knows what all it has been added to it.....:circle-of-love:

OK. So I live in northern Ireland Dennise. People here use religion as an excuse. Truth is; and this is the truth, many countries around the world believe northern Ireland is all OK now. That's not strictly true. Instead of killing each other over religion, its now drugs. Religion is a great excuse to hate anyone, but many don't understand it and the same goes for history - those who don't understand it are doomed to repeat it. Think about it, if a drinker keeps getting into trouble, then he/she needs to understand what is causing it. One day, the drinker understands that it's actually the drink that's causing this. You see many people would say it's him,but we now know its actually the drink. In the year of our lord 1924, people wouldn't have known. Like smoking tobacco - years ago, good thing, now, through research, we know it's very unhealthy. People that grew up here never had a fair chance to enjoy certain things, including cannabis, because northern Ireland has had politicians who look to the past and focus on the differences in religion instead of the similarities. Our leaders have upheld division over unity for so long, that terrorist groups have been able to control the market without any resistance.

I made a big mistake recently - I trusted someone who was untrustworthy and I was let down badly. Bad luck, it happens all the time. You see, If I was arrested for growing 2 small auto plants, I'd be treated like a criminal, while the real criminals sit on their thrones in the government. I hate these draconian laws that don't make any sense :loopy: :blunt:

And another thing - I recently had to explain to someone about growing these plants. Not only that, I had to tell them my whole life story, which isn't nice at all. Then a whole load of trouble, explaining cannabis to 2 people, that's never even smoked it, then explaining your whole life away. before you know it, everyone's on board. People that don't even know you, passing judgement. what's worse is, you know you grew for personal use. Then someone tells someone else, by time its all round, they think you're growing 20 plants and you are a dealer!!!

There are days I can't even face this website, because of what I'm accused of. All I did was grow 2 small autos for personal use!!! Its that silly, I could hang from a tree, just from the shame?
I tried to explain to folks in my neighbourhood, that women grow these great cannabis plants :yummy: No-one believed me - Women? growing cannabis??? :scratchinghead:

I'm sorry things are so hard for you snake and I know I have been blessed with my birth place. I never thought I would see the stigma associated with MJ disappear here but it is quickly doing so and hopefully the same will begin to happen around the world.....:high-five:

Garden... got a question for ya.... I saw a bug on one of my Garden girls as you know then when I was outside earlier I noticed my sunflowers had holes eaten in some of the leaves so I got afraid something would start eating my girls and I don't want to put anything on them but did water them with SNS209 (Rosemary extract... works systemically) and figured it would take a bit for it to even think about working so I have some neem oil spray my fella uses on the big garden but I didn't want to spray it on my girls so I soaked everything around them in it. My thinking behind this was keeping the bugs away from my girls but then I got to thinking after I had already done it maybe that would just make the bugs jump on my girls cause everything else taste like zhit. So which is it? Did I flux up, did I make no difference at all,:lot-o-toke: did any of it even make sense?????.....:circle-of-love:

Yes, it makes sense! Thing about outdoor growing, you are going to have insects pop on and off. The main thing to growing outdoors is plant health. Keep your plants extremely healthy, don't let them wilt EVER (spider mites can see that zhit from space) and keep on top of foliar feeding. If you have some seaweed laying around...what do you have there? Does any of it have kelp in it at all? If it does, many insects do not like the taste of seaweed/kelp. If you use a weekly spray on the entire plant, undersides of the leaves, stems etc. you can get a level of protection from most piercing/sucking insects like aphids, mites, whitefly. I've been using this method for years.

As for the Neem on everything other than your pot, it's okay. Try to be a little less afraid to see an insect or a hole in a leaf. It is bound to happen and it's fine.

I hope that helps...

Oh I wasn't freaking just trying to stay ahead of a freak...:goof:...I have some Alaskan fish fertilizer and as soon as my friggin' air stone and tubing get here I can make the worm tea. Soooo what can I do with the fish zhit until the air stone gets here???....:circle-of-love:

You can make tea without an air stone, just put 2-5 tsp in a 2L bottle add water(about3/4 full) and shake vigorously for a few min every 30 min for a few hours. Filter with pantyhose then apply as desired(folliar or regular feed).

You can make tea without an air stone, just put 2-5 tsp in a 2L bottle add water(about3/4 full) and shake vigorously for a few min every 30 min for a few hours. Filter with pantyhose then apply as desired(folliar or regular feed).

Actually, some experimenting has been done by some friends of mine in the industry and they discovered the air is imperative to breed aerobic biota and you increase the populations if you aerate the water for the 24 hours. When you strain the tea in pantyhose, you also strain out a lot of the biota which gets caught up in the nylon. Since the material has to be strained to be used with a sprayer, they found using the larger cheese cloth to remove much less biota from the water. There is no comparison to tea made using aeration. You would have to shake air into the water every ten minutes to get the desired result without an air stone.

Fifi, if you want, I can ship some amazing compost to you. You don't need a lot to make tea. This compost I use has 10 strains of mycorrhizae, is made in wind rows (which probably means nothing to you, but it is superior), and it fully finished with no Picloram in it. Picloram is a virulent herbicide they use in the fields. They find the highest concentrations in horse manure because a horse only has one stomach and the herbicide goes through the animal and out the back end. It remains toxic and active after going through the animal. They use this herbicide on coastal bermuda hay. It can kill plants if not properly decomposed. The problem is, they sell compost before it is finished. If it smells like ammonia, it has ammonia in it. It can and probably will burn roots.

So, I know you didn't ask this question, but it was in my head and I took the opportunity to explain why it is important to know what kind of compost you use. Worm castings are safe, but they also don't have all the same biota found in manure tea made from animal dung. I try to find compost made of dairy cows. The process of chewing their cud and multiple stomachs fully eliminates the Picloram.

Okay, I'll shut up now, but if you have more questions please always ask. I may not know, but I definitely can find answers easily.

You definitely have some knowledge I do not which is cool I learned something today, however my solution was just a stopgap method to her lack of proper implements(air stone and tubing), it may not be ideal but it was just a method to get her started sooner then later.

Good info thanks gardenfaerie.

Snake makes me realize what a treasure this country of ours is, which happens to be another reason to continue to solidify our stance for the 10th Amendment. Nuff said.

Denise,
You are growing under an LED and are going to use promix with growology nutes. I'm sorry, maybe I didn't get the memo, not to mention my utter ignorance but what's up with the air stone, tubes and tea? Please set me straight because I want to use the same system and I need to know what I'm going to need.

I'm in!!!! Lol
:welcome:.....:circle-of-love:
I'm really not in that big of hurry and it should be here any day but thank you for the info.....:circle-of-love:
Actually, some experimenting has been done by some friends of mine in the industry and they discovered the air is imperative to breed aerobic biota and you increase the populations if you aerate the water for the 24 hours. When you strain the tea in pantyhose, you also strain out a lot of the biota which gets caught up in the nylon. Since the material has to be strained to be used with a sprayer, they found using the larger cheese cloth to remove much less biota from the water. There is no comparison to tea made using aeration. You would have to shake air into the water every ten minutes to get the desired result without an air stone.

Fifi, if you want, I can ship some amazing compost to you. You don't need a lot to make tea. This compost I use has 10 strains of mycorrhizae, is made in wind rows (which probably means nothing to you, but it is superior), and it fully finished with no Picloram in it. Picloram is a virulent herbicide they use in the fields. They find the highest concentrations in horse manure because a horse only has one stomach and the herbicide goes through the animal and out the back end. It remains toxic and active after going through the animal. They use this herbicide on coastal bermuda hay. It can kill plants if not properly decomposed. The problem is, they sell compost before it is finished. If it smells like ammonia, it has ammonia in it. It can and probably will burn roots.

So, I know you didn't ask this question, but it was in my head and I took the opportunity to explain why it is important to know what kind of compost you use. Worm castings are safe, but they also don't have all the same biota found in manure tea made from animal dung. I try to find compost made of dairy cows. The process of chewing their cud and multiple stomachs fully eliminates the Picloram.

Okay, I'll shut up now, but if you have more questions please always ask. I may not know, but I definitely can find answers easily.
I have the Rose Bud Farms compost and it is organic and he went through a bunch of zhit to get the OMRI certification so I kinda believe he is legit but I want to wait and make the worm casting tea. I expect the stone and tubing to show up today cause it is treatment day and I will fell like zhit shortly so it should show up....:circle-of-love:
Snake makes me realize what a treasure this country of ours is, which happens to be another reason to continue to solidify our stance for the 10th Amendment. Nuff said.

Denise,
You are growing under an LED and are going to use promix with growology nutes. I'm sorry, maybe I didn't get the memo, not to mention my utter ignorance but what's up with the air stone, tubes and tea? Please set me straight because I want to use the same system and I need to know what I'm going to need.
I am making this for my Garden girls and they are in Fox Farm soil but has nothing to do with the ProMix and Growology girls. I plan on making one of the new babies (haven't decided which one) completely organic with Rose Bud Farms organic compost, topsoil and worm castings and using worm casting teas and fish emulsion nutes just to see what happens..... I know I go in 20 different directions but for the Znet4 it is all Growology and soil less medium and from this point on it will be ProMix.....:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom