Dennise Growing Under A Znet4 In Soilless Medium With Growology

BAR:high-five:60cal

BAR:winkyface::kiss:Lady Dee
PLATONIC LOVE

Your gonna love the promix! I put eggshells, epsom salt in my stored medium and a touch of lime and diotamaceous earth to help keep any bugs from liking it to much. of course your cal/mag will do the first two as well. Purple or red stems may be due to strain as well. Not a fool proof guide. I actually use a smaller pot than I did with ocean forest which saves some money! Looks great and hope you don't mind if I tag along!

I'm super jealous and will probably have to wait another 6 months to a year before I can get the very process your using. I think your right on the money with your choice of the ProMix and Growology nutes. Hope you don't mind if I tag along as well. I don't mind a seat in the back and I promise no goofing around.

I'm super jealous and will probably have to wait another 6 months to a year before I can get the very process your using. I think your right on the money with your choice of the ProMix and Growology nutes. Hope you don't mind if I tag along as well. I don't mind a seat in the back and I promise no goofing around.

Oh, well, we goof around a lot in here so...hahahaha. I think you best to goof around too. :)

Your gonna love the promix! I put eggshells, epsom salt in my stored medium and a touch of lime and diotamaceous earth to help keep any bugs from liking it to much. of course your cal/mag will do the first two as well. Purple or red stems may be due to strain as well. Not a fool proof guide. I actually use a smaller pot than I did with ocean forest which saves some money! Looks great and hope you don't mind if I tag along!
:welcome: I'm so happy you are here....:circle-of-love:
:welcome: You don't have to sit in the back... Here... there's a seat right here....:circle-of-love:
Oh, well, we goof around a lot in here so...hahahaha. I think you best to goof around too. :)
:goof:... yes we do.....:circle-of-love:
I was a real goof-off in my school years, so you better be careful what you wish for.
:high-five:.....:circle-of-love:
4 get that,I'm king goof.goofing is wot I do best.goofing around with a sly joint is a must:rofl::blunt:
:high-five:..:passitleft:....:circle-of-love:
I just put one out...gettin ready to:rollit: then it's :goof::goof: time.

Oh give me a minute.... my eyes just opened. I haven't slept this late in 20 years...........:circle-of-love:

I have finally made it! Just beautiful Lady Dee! :bravo:

I remember the day I smoked Thai Stick for the first time. Senior in high school, pretty new to the scene, out with my older brother, his girlfriend, and my boyfriend. We were driving in the mountains on a windy road in my brothers Charger (too fast), and my brother pulled over said he had something for us to try.

I have never been so stoned in my entire life. I actually was hallucinating. It was a crazy experience. I loved it, but swore never do it outside of the safety of his house. That was some amazing smoke. I haven't been able to find any in Colorado, although, I am not sure I am ready for that again! LOL! As long as it heels the pain, taste great, and makes me smile, I am a very happy camper!:love:

I can't wait to see how she grows Lady Dee! :circle-of-love:

Well guess who popped her little head today???? She will be the next recipient of the ZNet4 I do believe. I will have to veg her in part under a Top Led due to the Wild Thai only just beginning to flower but I intend to let the Green XXXXX baby veg for approx. 8 to 10 weeks or so and by then the Wild Thai should be ready to come out of the tent......:circle-of-love:
I forgot to load the pics.... be right back

OK here we go....:circle-of-love:
DSC062312.JPG
DSC062322.JPG
DSC062332.JPG
DSC062342.JPG
DSC062362.JPG

Thanks 4 that fantastic read pinky.love hearing peoples experiences.years ago I was heavily in2 drugs.young,an fulla shit.smoked cannabis every single day.but the brown u burn,never the green of nowadays.anyway.I wised up,met a girl,got married,and had a kid.a boy.just grew outa drugs and took a drink at weekends like any other tosser.actually never missed it then either.I mean I smoked since 14\15 till 23\24,an in my 20's it was all the time,often 2 come down off e tabs after partying.I often thought about it wen u had far 2 much 2 drink,and died the next day.but life was wife an kid,so not a big deal.areas years in2 the marriage we were down with our son 1 very hot summers day,at the beach.having a few beers,BBQ,playing cootie ect.having fun.these guys appeared outa nowhere an sat beside us.as I'm cooking the BBQ,I smell weed.havnt smoked it in years.I asked could I have a smoke if I cooked them sausage an burger.BIG MISTAKE.me an my friends years ago hardly ever seen,or smoked actual "green" cannabis,it was always the brown solid u burn.this guy came over,opened a bag of grass,made a packed joint,give it 2 me an said don't worry about the food.holy shit guys,I started smoking that joint,an halfway down thinking this is bulshit.then bang.and I'm mean BANG.until that day I'd never experienced a horror show.it was like,imagine ur TV screen going red with blood wen some1 gets shot on a TV show.the inside of my head felt like that TV screen going red.the worst experience of my life.and the strongest smoke I've ever smoked.mixed with the beer I drunk.I went in2 a full meltdown.was convinced all sorts of things were going on,I actually rem being convinced those guys had come down 2 give me that,then kill me,oh,see that experience.if every joint was like that,I'd never even look at it,never mind growing it.that scared the living daylights outa me.I just had 2 get home that day,nothing was stopping me getting home.wots the point of this?? I sit 2day after a wee grow an think,I'd give my right arm 2 grow some of that shit:rofl::rofl:then smoke it,an run up an hide under the bed:rofl::laughtwo::rofl::partyboy:

Thanks 4 that fantastic read pinky.love hearing peoples experiences.years ago I was heavily in2 drugs.young,an fulla shit.smoked cannabis every single day.but the brown u burn,never the green of nowadays.anyway.I wised up,met a girl,got married,and had a kid.a boy.just grew outa drugs and took a drink at weekends like any other tosser.actually never missed it then either.I mean I smoked since 14\15 till 23\24,an in my 20's it was all the time,often 2 come down off e tabs after partying.I often thought about it wen u had far 2 much 2 drink,and died the next day.but life was wife an kid,so not a big deal.areas years in2 the marriage we were down with our son 1 very hot summers day,at the beach.having a few beers,BBQ,playing cootie ect.having fun.these guys appeared outa nowhere an sat beside us.as I'm cooking the BBQ,I smell weed.havnt smoked it in years.I asked could I have a smoke if I cooked them sausage an burger.BIG MISTAKE.me an my friends years ago hardly ever seen,or smoked actual "green" cannabis,it was always the brown solid u burn.this guy came over,opened a bag of grass,made a packed joint,give it 2 me an said don't worry about the food.holy shit guys,I started smoking that joint,an halfway down thinking this is bulshit.then bang.and I'm mean BANG.until that day I'd never experienced a horror show.it was like,imagine ur TV screen going red with blood wen some1 gets shot on a TV show.the inside of my head felt like that TV screen going red.the worst experience of my life.and the strongest smoke I've ever smoked.mixed with the beer I drunk.I went in2 a full meltdown.was convinced all sorts of things were going on,I actually rem being convinced those guys had come down 2 give me that,then kill me,oh,see that experience.if every joint was like that,I'd never even look at it,never mind growing it.that scared the living daylights outa me.I just had 2 get home that day,nothing was stopping me getting home.wots the point of this?? I sit 2day after a wee grow an think,I'd give my right arm 2 grow some of that shit:rofl::rofl:then smoke it,an run up an hide under the bed:rofl::laughtwo::rofl::partyboy:

Are you sure that one wasn't laced with something... Been smoking over 40 years and IMO smoked some kick azz bud but never experienced anything like that on MJ. Now on other things like x and going way way back things like 4 way window pane maybe but never MJ and not sure I would want to....
Thanks for all the giggles.....:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom