Dennise Growing Under A Znet4 In Soilless Medium With Growology

Great thread.. I'm caught up and learning a LOT for my soon first grow. I would say growology is perfect for us newbies who are a tad nervous about mixing the concoction. I've bought books, listened to hours of you tubes and find my eyes are glazing over (worse then usual) with too much information. I learn slow but get it for life when I get it. ...
I love the growology idea. Thanks for helping!

Lady Dee... Voted most-likely not to have a bad grow.

Great thread.. I'm caught up and learning a LOT for my soon first grow. I would say growology is perfect for us newbies who are a tad nervous about mixing the concoction. I've bought books, listened to hours of you tubes and find my eyes are glazing over (worse then usual) with too much information. I learn slow but get it for life when I get it. ...
I love the growology idea. Thanks for helping!
:welcome: So far I am loving the results ad the ease of use of the Growology......:circle-of-love:
Lady Dee... Voted most-likely not to have a bad grow.
You so funny.... Wait till ya see what I just did.....:circle-of-love:
Even what she called her ugly plant is gorgeous!
:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:
Gorgeoud might be a bit of a stretch but I will admit she is looking a whole lot better since I started watering her,,,,:circle-of-love:
Gorgeous as normal! :)
:thanks:........:circle-of-love:

I did the the defoliation on the Wild Thai 22 days in bloom and did it rather heavily. Actually cut 2 little limbs off by accident so guess I will see if I can clone while in bloom on something other than the SBR............:circle-of-love:
DSC063804.JPG
DSC063813.JPG
DSC063822.JPG
DSC063833.JPG
DSC063843.JPG
DSC063852.JPG
DSC063861.JPG
DSC063871.JPG
DSC063881.JPG
DSC063892.JPG
DSC063901.JPG
DSC063911.JPG
DSC063923.JPG
DSC063932.JPG
DSC063943.JPG
DSC063951.JPG
DSC063964.JPG

Now THAT is a beauty parlor :circle-of-love:

Lester, you are giving your age away! Beauty parlor! I went to get my hair cut recently because it was down to my butt and the woman who cut my hair and I were talking and I told her my father was a hairdresser and musician and she said, a what? Hair dresser. She said, oh, I'm a stylist. Pishaw. Beauty parlor. Oh now, it's a salon. Mmm. Where's my shovel?

Now THAT is a beauty parlor :circle-of-love:
:thanks: Relaxed....:circle-of-love:
Lester, you are giving your age away! Beauty parlor! I went to get my hair cut recently because it was down to my butt and the woman who cut my hair and I were talking and I told her my father was a hairdresser and musician and she said, a what? Hair dresser. She said, oh, I'm a stylist. Pishaw. Beauty parlor. Oh now, it's a salon. Mmm. Where's my shovel?
Cosmetology was the first schooling I got when I got out of High School. Did that for about 10 years and went to Nursing School then an opportunity to get a very large contract in the communications industry won out over all of them. Sold my company and now I'm a gardener... Funny how things evolve.........:circle-of-love:

:thanks: Relaxed....:circle-of-love:

Cosmetology was the first schooling I got when I got out of High School. Did that for about 10 years and went to Nursing School then an opportunity to get a very large contract in the communications industry won out over all of them. Sold my company and now I'm a gardener... Funny how things evolve.........:circle-of-love:

So true. And it's also pretty funny considering I quit high school to go to cosmetology school! I never became a hairdresser. It bored me to tears. I'm not that kind of girly girl. I was always a gardener. Even as a kid and teenager I gardened on my own wherever we lived. when I was in my early twenties I went to take a test because I was injured and was receiving disability and the aptitude test they gave to me said I would be well suited for one of the horticultural sciences! How often does a test come out right? Weird. So, that's what I did. I went to school and healed up enough to work and here I am...It wasn't all that its cracked up to be. Growing bedding plants is really actually very boring. It's like factory farming, in a way, only you don't slaughter animals...thankfully.

But it is very interesting how things work out. I always wanted to be a house wife. I don't see that as an awful term. And that's what I am! My life is beyond my wildest dreams.

i saw the SBR naked !!! That's a defol job.

Dennise a question please, How height is the MARS II from apex ?

Still magic !

i saw the SBR naked !!! That's a defol job.

Dennise a question please, How height is the MARS II from apex ?

Still magic !
:loopy: I really don't know what an apex is but it is about 18" to 24" from the top of the plants. The Wild Thai is under a ZNet4 though. The Mars II has 2 Sugar Black Roses under it.....:circle-of-love:
Hi,D. u did a very good job. :thumb:your girl looks beautiful.:slide::slide: hope u have a good harvest! have a good day!:goodluck:
:thanks: Sara... It is so nice to have you here.....:circle-of-love:

Guys I have a question... The 3 SBR clones I have in bloom look like they are already showing amber trichs. Especially the SBR top and ugly SBR. Do Clones bloom faster than the mothers? I will try and get some shots up on the other journal of the trichs in a bit but have to change the batteries in my loupe first. The mother was chopped at 63 days and the SBR top is 54 days in bloom and the ugly SBR is 41 days in bloom. It has not got as many ambers as the top but it has ambers and the Growology SBR is 44 days in bloom and is starting to have ambers. Does this sound right? It just seems to early to me but I think I know what I am seeing.....:circle-of-love:

I've called, left 2 or 3 emails to Doggett & Simpson and get nothing in return. Did they get my order? According to PayPal the money has been sent but a week later still no nutes. Can't seem to get hold of anyone there? Am I being too pushy?

Back
Top Bottom