Dennise Growing Under A Znet4 In Soilless Medium With Growology

Clones of any plant will be faster than a plant from seed. Not only cannabis. After the energy is put into making roots, the tops are already started and there. I'd say about three weeks ahead...on average.

I took clones of a 80 year old weeping willow last night. I won't be around to notice the three week advantage :)

I took clones of a 80 year old weeping willow last night. I won't be around to notice the three week advantage :)

lol Too funny

I have been trying to clone my black walnut tree for 2 years now and still no luck. Got 2 seeds from it and neither germinated.

Mind if I follow along? :confused:

:ciao:
:welcome: I'm honored.....:circle-of-love:
If I remember my Jorge Cervantes correctly, clones of a two month old are usually about two weeks faster than seeds.
I'm around three weeks on my first clones, and they don't look faster to me, but they may be building roots before they take off.
Cool... Means a harvest is in the very near future....:circle-of-love:
Clones of any plant will be faster than a plant from seed. Not only cannabis. After the energy is put into making roots, the tops are already started and there. I'd say about three weeks ahead...on average.
I will post some pics of the trichs as soon as I can get off my lazy azz and see if you think I'm seeing things or if she is ready.....:circle-of-love:
lol Too funny

I have been trying to clone my black walnut tree for 2 years now and still no luck. Got 2 seeds from it and neither germinated.

I have a black walnut tree in one of my pastures too but I can't imagine trying to clone it or why you would want to. Well unless you like black walnuts and I don't so it is just a big old tree that I have to rake the leaves from every fall..:goof: It is a pretty tree though so guess I can see cloning it if ya wanted another big tree in your yard.....:circle-of-love:

This is an older pic but I've been cloning Willow tree branches for awhile now. I only grow them in water, just large enough to take another cutting and then make more Willow Water for my seedlings.

IMG_.jpg

What are you doing with the rooted willow branches? Are you planting them somewhere?
No, just making willow water and repeat. If the cannabis branches were this simple I'd have so many plants now I'd have to move my bed into the front room.

Walnut Propagation - Fruit & Nut Research and Information Center Education

lol Too funny

Walnut trees are notoriously hard to propagate. According to the above article from UC Davis (A highly respected agriculture college) your best bet it's probably too try a softwood cutting off a root sprout (probably in rockwool or a clone machine techniques like cannabis.)

Willow trees are EASY to propagate. In fact, "willow water" made from soaked willow branches is a traditional form of cloning medium for propagating other plants.

High Dennise :circle-of-love:
:passitleft: High Cronic.....:circle-of-love:
:passitleft:....:circle-of-love:
Denise,

Thank You from the bottom of my heart for getting the Growology folks to reach out, I'm sure I'll be able to clear this whole thing up. Your the best.
You are more than welcome. John is a great guy to work with.....:circle-of-love:

Walnut trees are notoriously hard to propagate. According to the above article from UC Davis (A highly respected agriculture college) your best bet it's probably too try a softwood cutting off a root sprout (probably in rockwool or a clone machine techniques like cannabis.)

Willow trees are EASY to propagate. In fact, "willow water" made from soaked willow branches is a traditional form of cloning medium for propagating other plants.
Great info ... thanks.....:circle-of-love:
Hi Dennise :ciao:

I hope your feeling a little better today.
:circle-of-love:
Thanks... I actually can't believe how good I feel today. Usually the day after treatment is a rough one but so far so good.....:circle-of-love:

Sorry Dennise about this being in your thread. I will PM Radogast

Guys I think this light is awesome. I don't have the glo green at the bottom of the plant and it is a very tall plant in that big ole' 8 gallon pot so the penetration has got to be really good so far. she has grown almost twice her height in the 25 days she has been in bloom. I was told yesterday that the genetics are crap on the Wild Thai but what I am seeing that is certainly not true. Her branch structure and sturdiness of her branches are stronger than any I have grown. Admit that isn't a bunch but it has been a few different strains now and think she is the perfect specimen to try out a new LED light on and so far so good. I think she is going to produce some huge buddage....:yahoo:.....:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom