Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

I work from home on the computer most of the time. I used to teach online web design and other computer classes for a couple of colleges, along with the face to face classes. So I try and keep up with changing technology, and the larger the screen, the more I can do at once! LOL! I've always prefered computer hardware over diamonds. So Mother's Day either means new hardware, or something for the garden! LOL!:love:

:cheer:Oh Know! I have to admit, I have to admit, I see a halo of hearts around you! :circle-of-love:

ROFLMAO... My fella might argue that vision with ya..........:circle-of-love:

Denisse,

Your where asking about fans for ventilation....

For that small tent/light you could probably get away with 100-150CFM 'fart fan' from local hardware store.

What i use is a 6" 435 CFM exhaust fan with variable speed fan controller. Then I can adjust fan speed lower when not needed and it quieter, plus fan lasts longer.

:thanks: Craw... I got 2 yesterday from Cramazon and they are just cheapo's cause it is all I could afford and when I can I will put a speed controller on them but I think for now they will work just fine. I keep the tent in a spare bedroom and it is extrememly daark in there with the door closed so for now I keep it half unzipped and a fan in the tent and one on top with the back of it laying in the top hole of the ten and a ceiling fan going so I think it is getting enough vent until it all gets here. I can't remember what the cfm was but it is a couple of pages back but it was something like 180 or 240 oh I can't remember but I think they will work fine. Maybe a little noisy but it will make sure anyone that wants to stay won't stay long......:circle-of-love:

Got a bit of an update... The SBR top in the closet 31 days in flower was watered with 3 tsp Big Bloom, 2 tsp Grow Big, 2 tsp Tiger Bloom, .25 tsp Beastie Bloom and 1 tsp molasses per gallon of purified water and she took the whole gallon....
The FF clone in the closet 21 days in flower was watered with the same exact thing and also took the whole gallon..........:circle-of-love:
DSC058062.JPG
DSC058072.JPG
DSC058082.JPG
DSC058092.JPG
DSC058103.JPG
DSC058112.JPG
DSC058122.JPG
DSC058131.JPG
DSC058141.JPG
DSC058151.JPG
DSC058161.JPG
DSC058172.JPG
DSC058181.JPG
DSC058191.JPG
DSC058202.JPG
DSC058212.JPG

Then just a note about the Wild Thai.... I think she is going to be fine. It looks like the 2 limbs are even going to heal. It is amazing how much different she looks now. I didn't take any pics cause I don't want to move her out of the tent just yet and she won't need watering for about 2 days so I am going to let her be but I think the OG baby is going to have the same issue as the SBR clone in the TopLed tent. She is starting to look def in cal/mag too so I will be giving her a dose as soon as it gets here too. I'm not liking the soilless mediums at this moment. There has got to be a way I can use my mixture for a medium and still use the Growology nutes but I guess I am just going to have to play scientist for a bit and see if I can figure it out...........:circle-of-love:

Little baby girl looks beautiful. My hand is having cerebral palsy type cramping! WTF is this now??? I can't frickin win. Left hand one finger typing vs. both hands touch typing. This feels so weird! I have to go look this up...brb.

Apparently, I need Epsom salts! Hahaha. I need cal/mag! I happen to have some. Have you ever tried taking stuff called CALM? They sell it at Whole Foods or online. It is very helpful with spasms and pain for me.

Hi guys... My fella brought home all kinds of stuff from the store because I was freaking a bit on the OG Kush in veg and the SBR in bloom in the tent that look so bad. What he brought home does say it provides Cal/Mag but I don't even know how to use it and the fish stuff I really have no idea if it is even anything I need to use but King:adore: will you let me know if any of the stuff he brought will do me any good until the stuff I ordered from Cramazon gets here and if so how do I use it?????
I really am not liking the soil-less medium at the moment.....:circle-of-love:
DSC058342.JPG
DSC058353.JPG
DSC058363.JPG
DSC058373.JPG
DSC058382.JPG
DSC058393.JPG
DSC058462.JPG
DSC058473.JPG
DSC058482.JPG
DSC058492.JPG
DSC058503.JPG
DSC058513.JPG
DSC05851_2_.JPG
DSC058522.JPG
DSC058532.JPG
DSC058542.JPG
DSC058452.JPG
DSC058443.JPG

The only other update I have today is the Wild Thai looks like she is on the mend and was watered full strength step 3 Growology in 1 gallon of purified water.
Baby OG was watered too with full strength step 2 and looks like she is lacking something. Hopefully King :adore: will help me out but once again and she will be looking all pretty again soon......:circle-of-love:
DSC058413.JPG
DSC058422.JPG
DSC058431.JPG
DSC058402.JPG

The Alaska Fish Fertilizer is vegetative growth organic fertilizer. If your source of peat moss does not already have a calcium and magnesium added to stabilize pH You can add some garden limestone to your soiless mixture.

But how do I add it? It says to mix it in the soil but my plants are already in the soil. I am pretty sure the only things in the medium are peat moss, vermiculite and perilite then of course I added step 1 of the Growology. So seeing that the cal/mag I ordered like you use will be here tomorrow or the next day would you wait and use it instead? Sorry .... I'm at a total lose and hate to see my 2 girls looking like this. The buds on the SBR in bloom are still developing pretty well and the leaves are not getting worse and the OG I think will be fine for a day or 2 it's the SBR I'm worried about the most. I guess what I'm asking is do you think it will be OK to wait until the liquid cal/mag gets here? I think it is going to be a whole lot easier to deal with as I have no idea how to use the dry lime but if you think my girls will suffer waiting please just tell me how to use the stuff I have here..... Thanks King :adore: and everybody else.....:circle-of-love:

I would wait until your calcium and magnesium supplement arrives. The garden lime is something that should be added at the time the soiless mixture is mixed together. Epsom Salts are magnesium sulphate and can be used to treat a magnesium deficiency at 1 teaspoon per gallon.

Why do I need to use Epson salt?
Epsom Salt is a source of magnesium Lady Dee. It's part of my homemade Cal/Mag mix.

1 ounce of Skim Milk (source of calcium)
1 teaspoon of Epsom Salt
1 gallon of H2O

I also add 3 teaspoons of Big Bloom for a source of Phosphorous.

You've seen the good results I've gotten from it.

EDIT: You beat me to the punch John.

High Dennise :passitleft: nice recipe shares above :circle-of-love:

you gotta see my tiny little NL fluxer! It is hard for a guy to type this word but, she is ADORABLE!

Almost as cute as your AKfluxer :high-five: check her out, the circus has slowed way down (thank goodness)

her name is NoLie & she is only one page back, I promise, lol.:cheer:

Back
Top Bottom